Changing MCAT date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deviatorz

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what are my chances of getting the June 20th date for MCAT (vancouver/burnaby)? I am currently registered for the May 18 (BC - Vancouver) one, but due to personal reasons I wasn't able to prepare as well as I wanted to (chronic skin condition). People tend to drop closer to the actual MCAT correct? The only slot is for the 8:00 am Victoria one (a few hour ferry ride over). Should I just change it to the 8:00am and just rest in Victoria for the last 2 days? Or change it now and wait till someone drops?

Are they still going to charge me if I reschedule for the same date and time for different location? Thanks in advanced!

Edit: the only reason why I don't want to push it back further is because I want the last 2 months to go to another country and get my "skin" problem checked out. If it weren't for that I'd have no problems pushing it out.

Members don't see this ad.

The general consensus seems to be that somebody will always drop as the test date approaches. If you check a couple times a day you should eventually find something. Also, you get charged a fee every time you reschedule regardless of time and location (something like $75.00).