Changing speciality

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medicine dream

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for information about how to swap specialties from Pathology to any other specialty after I finish PGY1. Please,any input is appreciated. I am sure I cant spend my life being away from direct patient contact.
 
I am looking for information about how to swap specialties from Pathology to any other specialty after I finish PGY1. Please,any input is appreciated. I am sure I cant spend my life being away from direct patient contact.

You'll have to either look for open positions or apply through the match. match will give you more options.