Chatham University MABS program 2021-2022

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hkp1275

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I just got accepted to the Chatham University MABS program today and was wondering if current students could provide some insight into the program. How successful is the MABS program in getting people into medical school? How do you enjoy the program overall? Thank you :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! To be honest, I find their Masters program boring. I have to come up with ways to motivate myself to study. Although its probably not as intense as med school, but preparing for the MCAT takes up a significant amount of time and energy. I will be shadowing a DO Physician soon and will leave me no time to oversleep. Every hour of the day counts!

Hi! To be honest, I find their Masters program boring. I have to come up with ways to motivate myself to study. Although its probably not as intense as med school, but preparing for the MCAT takes up a significant amount of time and energy. I will be shadowing a DO Physician soon and will leave me no time to oversleep. Every hour of the day counts!
Hi, would love to hear more about the program & personal insights on the linkage if you know any information about it?