cheap dental schools for international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jamjarzz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys!

Which are some of the cheapest dental schools for an international student?
Also, if I study Dentistry in Bulgaria or Romania would I be able to practice dentistry in the US?

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

In general less expensive schools are the state universities, they are not cheap still
ADA usually makes a decision on if your education is good enough.
You would have to go through International or Advance Program to be able to get licensed

Please keep in mind that dental schools are not looking for cheap applicants as well.

Members don't see this ad :)
No dental is cheap for anyone, but for internationals its way more expensive because of private loan monster.

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed.. none of the programs are cheap, but to my knowledge the IDP in De la Salle university in Mexico is the most economic one, the only thing is that it limits the practice to CA only. Apparently they are working to get approved for other states.. they do offer financial aid from the US.. that's a plus!
Also the language is not an issue... classes are in English, very clinical program, the dental building has everything that an American dental school has, and the Spanish speaker residents help the non speakers with the patients when it come to treatment. Great program to consider.. I was amazed seeing people from India, Russia, Iran.... you name it... and they didn't necessarily spoke Spanish..

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile