Cheap ways to frame awkward AOA certificate size?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

knock0ut

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So the AOA certificate is 11x13 which is a very awkward size to find a frame for...any ideas on ways to do it without having to get an expensive custom frame?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Don't frame it. Done. You're welcome.

Reactions: 1 users
Just sit on it you humble bragging SOB

Reactions: 23 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dont put it in a frame frame. Get yourself a plywood board, either wallpaper it or make it all fancy smancy with some paint. Pin it to the plywood board and then put a piece of plexiglass ontop, put 4 screws at 4 corners.

Reactions: 1 user
If you hang it above your bed, your close game will increase dramatically. All those long nights in the library slaving away to become AOA and coming home to only your hand as a reward while your classmates were out getting laid are now over my friend. Hang it up there with pride, you've earned it.

Reactions: 4 users
Roll it into a ball and shove it up your ***

Reactions: 2 users
lol. Just get a custom frame. It's worth it in the end.

Otherwise put it in an awkward frame size (? 11 x 14) and use that for the standard frame for your certificates. Easy to find a mat for other 8.5 x 11 documents to fit it.

Frame it in a large envelope addressed to @failedatlife

I don't get it...I'm AOA also. Who cares tho... I only focus on the negative aspects of my life, there is no point in patting yourself on the back for petty accomplishments in life. It's like showing your abs on Tinder when your face looks jacked...

FRAME IT?! I'm pretty sure that that the tradition most AOA students adhere to is having it tattooed on your chest. Make sure to go to a good tattooer so that every aspect of it is clear and legible. That way you can rip open your shirt during interviews for the PDs.

Alternatively, searching Amazon pulls up multiple 11x13 frames for <$30. Search "11x13 frame"

Reactions: 5 users
I don't get it...I'm AOA also. Who cares tho... I only focus on the negative aspects of my life, there is no point in patting yourself on the back for petty accomplishments in life. It's like showing your abs on Tinder when your face looks jacked...
While you brought it up, how do you frame your step 1 scoresheet? I find it's nice to have constant reminders of your failures as prominent as possible so that you can always be aware of how terrible you are.

While you brought it up, how do you frame your step 1 scoresheet? I find it's nice to have constant reminders of your failures as prominent as possible so that you can always be aware of how terrible you are.
It should probably have flashing neon lights around it to draw as much attention as possible at all times.

The fridge is an excellent spot, like when you were a kid and made a painting of Barney

LOL. Thanks for the good laughs!

Last edited: