-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
AOA Carolyn L. Kuckein
Started by iheartweirdal
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I called them and they said they're still waiting for some reviewers, so it may take them a few weeks to announce the award winners
I called them too, same thing, waiting for reviewers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any update on this?
Nope :/
fingers crossed we'll hear this week?
nope
Nope. The wait is killing me 🙁
called them last week, still awaiting reviews
Are we ever gonna hear? 😢
If I call/email them one more time, I'm going to get blocked for sure 😆 Y'all can give it a try though
Hey all -- I randomly stumbled across this thread a bit ago. Just wanted to stop by and share that I was awarded about 2-3 weeks ago; reviews came in 1-2 months ago. Y'all most likely just have slower reviewers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got the award notification 😀
Still nothing… emailed them again.
Got the email! Looks like they’re still rolling out at different paces, so hang in thereStill nothing… emailed them again.
iheartweirdal
New Member
Whelp thanks for your replies everyone- I still have not heard but I'll update you when I do- I know a few people reached out to me personally who also have not heard so don't give up hope yet!
I got the award notification last Tuesday on June 20th!
has anyone not heard back yet? not sure if I should email them and ask for an update...
iheartweirdal
New Member
I emailed them a week ago and asked for an update and got nothing.... fmlhas anyone not heard back yet? not sure if I should email them and ask for an update...
Just got the notification yesterday!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 3
- Views
- 1K