AOA Carolyn L. Kuckein

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

iheartweirdal

Reaction score
Hey has anyone heard back about the results of the AOA Carolyn Kuckein research fellowship for 2023? Today was the supposed release date and they don't specify if they notify those who did not win an award. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I called them and they said they're still waiting for some reviewers, so it may take them a few weeks to announce the award winners

Reactions: 1 user
I called them too, same thing, waiting for reviewers.

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
If I call/email them one more time, I'm going to get blocked for sure :lol: Y'all can give it a try though

Hey all -- I randomly stumbled across this thread a bit ago. Just wanted to stop by and share that I was awarded about 2-3 weeks ago; reviews came in 1-2 months ago. Y'all most likely just have slower reviewers.

Reactions: 3 users
Whelp thanks for your replies everyone- I still have not heard but I'll update you when I do- I know a few people reached out to me personally who also have not heard so don't give up hope yet!

I got the award notification last Tuesday on June 20th!

has anyone not heard back yet? not sure if I should email them and ask for an update...

Also still have not heard back

Reactions: 1 user