Cheapest Dental School for International Dental Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fillings

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to which is the Cheapest Dental School for International Dental Program in the US.

Members don't see this ad.

i wud say BU at 120k for 2 yrs, or LLU, and suny baffalo ...........

Well i think currently its San Antonio that is the cheapest............its less than 120k for non-residents

Members don't see this ad :)
Sunny Buffalo definitely

SUNY Buffalo definitely....State run colleges are generally cheaper than private colleges

but suny buffalo admits only US citizens...

well..san antonio,uic and loma linda are few of the cheapest schools....
uic...is for gc holders/US citizens..
well....NYU definitely does not fit the bill.....!!!!hahahahahaha!:laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

who says uic is the cheapest, it is 140,000 tuition only for 2 yrs.......

ya UIC is not cheapest, it was in the past, but after its DDS degree program, it is now in the middle of expensive list of universities.

As a faculty member of a State Dental School (which will remain unnamed), I can report that the tuition for our Advanced Standing Students who are In-State Residents is about $52,000 for the full 3 year Advanced Standing Program. This is quite a bargain, in spite of the fact that its a 3 yr instead of a 2 yr program.

Practicing during that 3rd year would probably not recoup the additional costs associated with attending an International MegaProgram such as NYU or BU.

Out of State residents would pay about $110,000 for the full 3 year program. This makes it less favorable for out of state students to attend, but its still a reasonable option.

We have been taking between 1 - 3 Advanced Standing students per year. Most State Schools will require a Green Card when you apply (but there may be some that don't). Its very rare that actual "US Citizenship" is required.

I would recommend all FTD's should look closely at the possibility of attending whichever State Dental School exists in your state of residence. Taxpayer funding makes these schools more affordable.

Good luck to you all.