Check this air out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Arch Guillotti

Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who squeezed the cameraman's testes?

Reminds me of Martin Short's character on Father of the Bride

[YOUTUBE]TFNlqU72wpY[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Kites+surfboards+water=good.

Kites+snowboards+rock and cold, hard, ground=f^(&ing stupid.

I think this should be nominated for a Darwin award runner-up. I don't know about you, but as soon as I was more than 10 feet off the ground I would've let go. This guy is a *****... but, he'll probably procreate copiously thus scattering his tainted genetic material throughout endless iterations of subsequent generations.

-copro

I think this should be nominated for a Darwin award runner-up. I don't know about you, but as soon as I was more than 10 feet off the ground I would've let go. This guy is a *****... but, he'll probably procreate copiously thus scattering his tainted genetic material throughout endless iterations of subsequent generations.

-copro

You can't just "let go". The kite is secured to you with a harness sort of like a climbing harness. Once the force is great enough, you can't disconnect it.

Remember the guy kite surfing in Fla during the hurricane this year?

http://www.break.com/index/kite-surfer-badly-owned-by-hurricane-fay.html

You can't just "let go". The kite is secured to you with a harness sort of like a climbing harness. Once the force is great enough, you can't disconnect it.

Oh. Didn't realize that.

Remember the guy kite surfing in Fla during the hurricane this year?

http://www.break.com/index/kite-surfer-badly-owned-by-hurricane-fay.html

:confused: I just don't get it. Why on earth would you hook yourself to such a contraption... in a friggin' hurricane. What a *****. Seriously, pure stupidity. Of course, the guy probably lived and will procreate copiously.

-copro