jeanniebluebird

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jun 28, 2005
Status
Just wanted to let everyone know to check the "supplemental materials" as well as the obvious "At designated schools" tab under Status on AADSAS. Last friday i received a voicemail from stonybrook saying that they "emailed me through AADSAS" regarding an interview. When i checked it was in the wrong section under supp materials. It also looked like they posted that sometime in late September. :eek: Meanwhile i had been constantly checking Designated schools.

keikei

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
Status
Dental Student
jeanniebluebird said:
Just wanted to let everyone know to check the "supplemental materials" as well as the obvious "At designated schools" tab under Status on AADSAS. Last friday i received a voicemail from stonybrook saying that they "emailed me through AADSAS" regarding an interview. When i checked it was in the wrong section under supp materials. It also looked like they posted that sometime in late September. :eek: Meanwhile i had been constantly checking Designated schools.
thanks for letting us know

Utes

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 18, 2004
Status
Dentist
I had the same thing via Tufts for about a week before it got put into the designated schools section.

About the Ads

beannaithe

Bionerd
15+ Year Member
Mar 16, 2005
Phila, PA
Status
Dentist
where's the supplemental stuff located?

i think Stony Brook just sent me a normal e-mail...

About the Ads