CHeck your AADSAS supplemental materials for invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jeanniebluebird

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know to check the "supplemental materials" as well as the obvious "At designated schools" tab under Status on AADSAS. Last friday i received a voicemail from stonybrook saying that they "emailed me through AADSAS" regarding an interview. When i checked it was in the wrong section under supp materials. It also looked like they posted that sometime in late September. :eek: Meanwhile i had been constantly checking Designated schools.

Members don't see this ad.

jeanniebluebird said:
Just wanted to let everyone know to check the "supplemental materials" as well as the obvious "At designated schools" tab under Status on AADSAS. Last friday i received a voicemail from stonybrook saying that they "emailed me through AADSAS" regarding an interview. When i checked it was in the wrong section under supp materials. It also looked like they posted that sometime in late September. :eek: Meanwhile i had been constantly checking Designated schools.

thanks for letting us know

I had the same thing via Tufts for about a week before it got put into the designated schools section.

Members don't see this ad :)
where's the supplemental stuff located?

i think Stony Brook just sent me a normal e-mail...