Checked box for august ... and don't want to take it

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hope12

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys i have a question. If you already submitted your aamc application and checked the box that said hold my application until the august mcat, and then you changed your mind and don't want to take it ... is there anyway to make this change on the application. And if so how do u do it and how long does it take?

Members don't see this ad.

hope12 said:
hey guys i have a question. If you already submitted your aamc application and checked the box that said hold my application until the august mcat, and then you changed your mind and don't want to take it ... is there anyway to make this change on the application. And if so how do u do it and how long does it take?

The best way is to call each school and tell them. Maybe follow it up with an email.

well as of now my application hasn't been certified, I just want to uncheck that box ... is there anyway to do that?

Members don't see this ad :)
hope12 said:
well as of now my application hasn't been certified, I just want to uncheck that box ... is there anyway to do that?

Nope, once you hit submit what's done is done.

i think before its certified you can make an academic change request where you just uncheck the box.

hope12 said:
i think before its certified you can make an academic change request where you just uncheck the box.

The academic change request is if they f up your classes or something. They wrote numerous times you couldn't make changes to your application after you submit. Go ahead and try... I really don't care.

your an idiot, i hope you don't go to medical school :)

hope12 said:
your an idiot, i hope you don't go to medical school :)

how childish... just email them and find out

ChymeChancellor said:
Nope, once you hit submit what's done is done.

your done son, you are done