cheers for minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I

iamaj1

hey there everyone,

this post is for all those foreign trained dentists who r looking at minnesota state as an option.this a call for all those who r thinking abt this option...those who have thought and on their way and to all those who have successfully earned their and r now practicing.

any info that anyone wants to share is always welcome.

i am in the last leg of this whole ordeal.i will be taking up my WREB in march.

lets all join in helpothers and ourselves

AJ

Members don't see this ad.

iamaj1 said:
hey there everyone,

this post is for all those foreign trained dentists who r looking at minnesota state as an option.this a call for all those who r thinking abt this option...those who have thought and on their way and to all those who have successfully earned their and r now practicing.

AJ

Hey congratulations. I want to know that how did u reach at this stage? can u explain me the whole procedure? I will appreciate your help.

how are you prepareing for WERB exam.is there any course for WERB in minnisota state

Members don't see this ad :)
hi isamaj1,

congrats.did u attend interview?i am waiting for minnesota board interview now.can u plz tell me how to prepare for that interview[not personal interview].they 'll see 2 things itseems,education & experience.
thanks in advance
dr.reach

HI
Kindly enlighten us on how to get there.

dr.reach said:
hi isamaj1,

congrats.did u attend interview?i am waiting for minnesota board interview now.can u plz tell me how to prepare for that interview[not personal interview].they 'll see 2 things itseems,education & experience.
thanks in advance
dr.reach

hi dr reach
i wud like to know what interview u r talking abt...i had no such thing to do. i just got a letter from the board stating that all my papers r in order and that i can go ahead and apply for any of the regional exams...thats all
and now i'm looking at WREB.

when is yr interview let me know if i can help u in any way

i gotta go now as i am in office .will write in detail about the whole procedure in my next post.

AJ

hi,
am also planning to do same. please detail out the process point to point so we can do likewise. did you do bds only or any other course after bds? how long did it take for your application to get approved? any other info will be really welcome to all of us. good job!

iamaj1 said:
hey there everyone,

AJ
what is WREB???
can you explain what is thie about?

wreb= western regional examination board

where should we prepare for WERB exam

adinavv said:
try to read athttp://www.aadexam.org/

Hey any one can explain the whole procedure for minnesota licensure? How do they count work experience? do they require any documents from home country where we worked? please help me.

hey anyone working on Minnesota licensure currently? Please share your experiences. I am looking that way after completing part-2

i heard this year is the last year for foreign trained dentist to get license in MN , is that true? does anybody hear anything about it?

hi, does anyone know any employer or agency to sponsor for H1B inn Minnesota.
thanks

please write to me if anybody is interested in infection control DVD and book for the purpose of minnesota licencing

thankyou

dr siddharth

hi there,

can u tell me in detail about WERB and wat are the requirements for this?
the kind of exam it is?

thanx :)

hi,

i also have a question regarding the minnesota licensure.. So does Minnesota offer this? if so, wats the procedure

thanx