Chicago programs

Started by redruby
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

redruby

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can somebody who has either interviewed and or is currently in residency in Chicago lend some insight into the programs? I'm an MS3 considering Radiology but don't have much exposure beyond trotting downstairs once in a while to ask for clarification, prelim reads, etc. I've looked at scutwork.com, but hardly any of the programs have been reviewed.

Also, I'm from Chicago, go to school here, and would love to stay here for residency. In general, is it very competitive or difficult to match in Chicago? So far, my stats are- Step 1 247, Family- Advanced, Peds- Outstanding, Medicine- probably Advanced.

Thanks!