chit chat?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

neuro nephrons

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
anybody wanna make a chat room? I'm sick of MCAT studying, snowed in, and bored out of my mind! I don't know how to make the chat room, but I'd certainly be a part of it!

srs

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anonymous chatrooms never turn out to be any good because people just impersonate others and trolls go crazy. Especially in a place like chatzy where you can change your username at the drop of a hat.

Anonymous chatrooms never turn out to be any good because people just impersonate others and trolls go crazy. Especially in a place like chatzy where you can change your username at the drop of a hat.

Good thing I'm not there.

Yeah this chat is a fail. Any suggestions?

Yeah this chat is a fail. Any suggestions?

I think SDN should create a chatroom widget or some sort. We'd all have the same usernames and it wouldn't contribute to post count.

If there was a post count or join date restriction that would eliminate a lot of the trolls as well.. It still might be hard to moderate though :/

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought MT was real and I like didn't know what to say... bahaha.

I'm destined to be bored tonight!

I'll take my chat here....

How is everyone who is reading this? When does your break end? What'd you get for christmas? Anyone currently studying for the MCAT like I am?

How is everyone who is reading this? When does your break end? What'd you get for christmas? Anyone currently studying for the MCAT like I am?

1. Sick
2. Jan 1, 6 hours of class on Jan 2
3. Moar kitchen stuffs! And clothes. And a couple other things.
4. Hell naw

1. Sick
2. Jan 1, 6 hours of class on Jan 2
3. Moar kitchen stuffs! And clothes. And a couple other things.
4. Hell naw

being sick is no fun! Also, I don't start until January 23!!!! The best things I got for christmas is the EK series, a new backpack, and a lot of clothes.

Nope... I've given up on that chatroom, everyone gets impersonated in there :shifty:

Sorry josh7. I was kidding. The chatroom is lame, but your idea is good. Also, i'm taking a break from SDN due to high daily post count, so I request you, ismet, the OP and others to ensure that. Thanks and happy holidays

The chatroom definitely isn't what I expected, haha.

Sorry josh7. I was kidding. The chatroom is lame, but your idea is good. Also, i'm taking a break from SDN due to high daily post count, so I request you, ismet, the OP and others to ensure that. Thanks and happy holidays

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

no.

emopete.gif

This chat started lagging hard! Also feel free to add me on Skype. Just made one solely for SDN.

lapresse.sdn

Great! How are you? I permanently deleted my facebook and swore off law&order until March so I've exhausted my procrastinating ways hahaha

Great! How are you? I permanently deleted my facebook and swore off law&order until March so I've exhausted my procrastinating ways hahaha

pretty good....ive been studying for the MCAT for about 2 weeks now and it is all starting to slowly come back to me. Had a big snow storm here so I'm snowed in for the night!

Hahah same! I started a week ago. Every winter break Pennsylvania snows me in.

Hahah same! I started a week ago. Every winter break Pennsylvania snows me in.

well aren't we similar! It being horrible out forced me to get my study time in today, but I was able to go to the gym which was good too! What materials are you using / what year are you in undegrad?

I'm following a super lax version of sn2 and I'm a junior right now. What about you? I need to fix my sleep cycle tomorrow haha.

I'm following a super lax version of sn2 and I'm a junior right now. What about you? I need to fix my sleep cycle tomorrow haha.

I'm sort of doing a content review right now.....I'm not planning on taking it until the summer. I'm using Kaplan and the EK series. My sleep schedule consists of bed at 3 am and wake at 12 pm......horrid. I'm a senior

Hahah that's where I am right now...except I've been oversleeping for 3 am - 2 pm ... I'm going to pretend I've been burnt out since May. Oh. That's awesome! Nice head-start. I'm taking the March date and I'll probably start super studying once Jan 1 hits.

the MCAT will control my life until probably Julyish....then applying will control my life. Then panic.

the MCAT will control my life until probably Julyish....then applying will control my life. Then panic.

Sounds like a fun time haha. I'm at the panic step for a second year in a row. On the bright side, I'm employed full time instead of being a student. Just gotta be up at 5 on workdays...

Does SDN not have its own IRC network or channel?