CHOOSE YOUR OWN III - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Well, roles aren’t randing until Monday, so hopefully we don’t start until we have roles.
genny pls how can you say this when we just played a game that started without roles :rofl:

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag

Spec (bold if you want to sub)
uts. Lawpy
2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
genny pls how can you say this when we just played a game that started without roles :rofl:
That would be a lot of time to not know our roles :rofl: especially with the long history of how many times we have to rerand because of the scum leaning. But it would be fun to randomly throw people out for being sketchy and hope we somehow threw out the bad-y that didn’t know they were bad…yet

Members don't see this ad :)
also source of the avy choice pls? I feel like i know the show but struggling to remember what it is :bag::sorry:
It's from The Owl House! My spouse and I absolutely love the show!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
also source of the avy choice pls? I feel like i know the show but struggling to remember what it is :bag::sorry:
Wow. Starting with the 20 questions already Lawper? The game hasn’t even started.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
In that case, let's do this

1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
utc. shorty
33. Lag

uts. Lawpy
2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
Oh excellent, my d1 vote is ready ;)

• Haha
  • Love
@samac mind if I keep your face a little longer?

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That would be a lot of time to not know our roles :rofl: especially with the long history of how many times we have to rerand because of the scum leaning. But it would be fun to randomly throw people out for being sketchy and hope we somehow threw out the bad-y that didn’t know they were bad…yet
I’m sure there has been a forum equivalent of this (I guess kind of was in the meta game) but I love the Drunk in One Night Ultimate Werewolf because you literally do not know what your final role is

I’m sure there has been a forum equivalent of this (I guess kind of was in the meta game) but I love the Drunk in One Night Ultimate Werewolf because you literally do not know what your final role is
I used a sleepwalker before. And, of course, there are other insane, paranoid, and naive abilities out there too. Outside of that, the closest to something like a drunk would be meats's apple game.

Reactions: 1 users
Samac pls. It’s OUR yeet armor. 😎
1656555761940.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Hi friends, in case anyone is interested, sign ups for Secret Snackers are open. It's like Secret Santa but with snacks!

• Wow
This is exactly why i said this!!!

@Stagg737 needs to know the level of crazy he may be facing when he signs up.
It’s nice that you’re giving him a warning, as opposed to me just screaming “COME PLAY WITH US” at Lumi and pretending like things are always completely normal 🤣

1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag

uts. Lawpy
2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag
uts. Lawpy

2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.

• Love
  • Wow
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag
uts. Lawpy

2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.
HYPE HYPE HYPE :love:

• Love
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag
uts. Lawpy

2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.
Pleased

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag
uts. Lawpy

2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.
Can't wait to be yoten by Lawpy on day 1 :love:
:love::love:

1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
7.7 Stagg
8. Zenge
9. Vis
10. alissa
11. Chaos
Twelve. MKG
utc. shorty
33. Lag
uts. Lawpy

2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
27. Samac. Me thinks.
Oho! Ready Player Lawp.

• Care
Things will be randed today!

• Love
As a reminder to all, you choose one role for your affiliation and one role for your ability. The third will be discarded.

If you need full role PMs check here
If you need further clarification just ask
Remember you're picking one for alignment and one for mechanical abilities so please clearly indicate which ones you want for which

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
So, just checking to make sure I remember the rules correctly ... I win if I get a dislike from Flushy within the first 12 hours of the game thread opening, right?

• Haha
You have until 10PM EDT tomorrow to choose.

• Hmm
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
No more pregame discussion pls and thnx
Setup is currently balanced
Proper role pms being sent out and game should start soon

• Wow
  • Love
If anyone is interested in subbing, let me know.

It’s a complex transaction where I got a garmin and formed a partial deal with another SDNer or two regarding an Apple Watch in play
Connect on Garmin pls

Let me just add, @supershorty
Like True said, there was no concerted attempt to target you in LiterWWary from the pack. Dubz was also in that pack (in spirit, even if not in flesh each cycle) and there definitely wasn't a slander campaign effort from the pack as a unit, though I won't comment on individual players' wolfing choices. I just want to be clear about that: in no way was anything happening on the wolf front in LiterWWary an intentional personal attack on you or anyone else.
I'm not going to tell you not to be upset because that isn't fair or right of me but I wanted to get that out there.
I mean, that's great and all, and sounds nice, but when 3 of the 4.5 of you consistently did it, forgive me for not fully buying into this. And it's not worth arguing over.

It doesn't matter. I'm not [that] upset about it now. But I moved this over here because it's not relevant to the game at hand.

• Care
I mean, that's great and all, and sounds nice, but when 3 of the 4.5 of you consistently did it, forgive me for not fully buying into this. And it's not worth arguing over.

It doesn't matter. I'm not [that] upset about it now. But I moved this over here because it's not relevant to the game at hand.
Okay. I'm sorry you feel that way (genuinely, not in the snarky sense). That isn't my recollection of the game but it's much more memorable when you're the person it's directed to.

Pretty sure that’s 1x.

Although that does give me an idea for a role that turns people into stumps, but there can only be 1x stump at a time. So you stump someone, and then the next night you stump someone else and the original stump officially dies.
Careful, I tried to do this with Lawpy in LaWWpy, and then I lost control over him and he self-converted into an NPC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Shew @mkg323 I was worried for a minute you were going to tarnish my village yeet armor. Glad it’s intact.
I should have warned ya it doesn’t work when you wolf anymore. They keep yeeting wolf samac.

• Haha
  • Care