CHOOSE YOUR OWN III - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. Village-siding doesn't negate being a different faction.
I’m not sure I count Neutrals as a faction though. I feel like that’s the definition of Neutral. They’re decidedly not affiliated with any faction. They’re neutral.
 
Hmmm.
Multiball to me I guess means a game where some faction other than wolves or village can be a sole winner. A game like Bioshock where the only other faction is neutral, doesn't quite feel like multiball to me, since the neutrals would never win on their own.

To be honest when I think of a true faction game it's even beyond that, like a game with one chaos player or something doesn't quite fit the bill in my head. It's more those games with like, village, wolves, super wolves, ultra chaos, and a cult.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyway if we don't get enough players I will gladly take two roles, preferably of different affiliations 😈
I also can take 2 roles, preferably of the same affiliation because let's be real, village!shorty already has knock-down-drag-out brawls with village!shorty in role PMs, so let's put that on thread instead for everyone to experience :heckyeah:
 
Alright welp

Sign Ups
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
10. alissa
11. Chaos
utc. shorty
33. Lag (account pending)

Spec (bold if you want to sub)
uts. Lawpy
2. Sporty
13. Barks
14. MAYO
report.png
 
Sign Ups
1. PSV
2. Wonder
3. alley
4. genny
5. O2
6. Truenamer
7. Dubz
8. Zenge
10. alissa
11. Chaos
utc. shorty
33. Lag


Spec (bold if you want to sub)

uts. Lawpy
2. Sporty
2b. Stoaty
13. Barks
14. MAYO


This is, indeed, exactly my jam.

Also, the forums tending towards more complex games as time goes on matches my experience with D&D forums. After a few years with a semi-consistent group you start doing games that are like "Starting level 25, gestalt, monster races only, plus ten free feats."
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad