Choosing "Physiology / Anatomy & Physiology II" prerequisite

Started by baohouse08
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

baohouse08

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I have taken multiple physiology courses (since I am a physiology major), would it be advantageous to set the physiology courses that I earned the highest grades in as my "physiology prerequisite?"

Or will it not really matter since they see my entire transcript anyways?
 
Tweet @PTCAS or ask them on Facebook. I have the same question... Another one I may ask is what if some of my schools require anatomy 1 and 2 and physio 1 and 2. So 4 classes all together. How would you designate those to prerequisites if you're only supposed to put one class for each prerequisite...