Christmas Tale Line by Line

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nuevaburra

Wisconsin c/o 2016!!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bored at work, so thought I'd start a Christmas Tale Line by Line...

"It was the night before Christmas and all through the clinic the little puppies and kittens were asleep in their beds, thoughts of tuna and rawhides dancing in their heads."

Members don't see this ad.

"Their food bowls tucked by the doorframe with care with hopes that Santa Paws soon would be there."

]"It was the night before Christmas and all through the clinic the little puppies and kittens were asleep in their beds, thoughts of tuna and rawhides dancing in their heads."

"Their food bowls tucked by the doorframe with care with hopes that Santa Paws soon would be there.

And the surgeon in her gown, and I with my mask, had just settled over a tough case, oh what a task!

Members don't see this ad :)
It was the night before Christmas and all through the clinic the little puppies and kittens were asleep in their beds, thoughts of tuna and rawhides dancing in their heads."

"Their food bowls tucked by the doorframe with care with hopes that Santa Paws soon would be there.

And the surgeon in her gown, and I with my mask, had just settled over a tough case, oh what a task!
When out in foyer there arose such a clatter,
The receptionist jumped to see what was a matter

It was the night before Christmas and all through the clinic the little puppies and kittens were asleep in their beds, thoughts of tuna and rawhides dancing in their heads."

When out in foyer there arose such a clatter,
The receptionist jumped to see what was a matter

Up to the front, we doctors did flee
Pushed open the doors, and what did we see?