-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Christmas WW Sign Ups & Game Thread
Started by WildZoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@StartingoverVet and @Lupin21 I'm curious what my items did for you guys!
All good from what we had discussed on both counts. 🙂
Hey @ZooVetHopeful , have you checked in with SOV?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No response since 7pm my time (Pacific).
Ok. just checking. I had left a message with a couple people but I don't think it made it's way over. I was hoping to get a conga line going. haha!No response since 7pm my time (Pacific).
can HTML join the conga line?
can HTML join the conga line?
HTML is already in my group, so I can talk to her. I just wanted to say that my answer to that PM I was waiting on was "yes". I have no idea if you even know what I am talking about, but we can sort it out later hopefully.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sleepy mod is moving slowly this morning
night closed, results pending
night closed, results pending
i got protection from it.@StartingoverVet and @Lupin21 I'm curious what my items did for you guys!
sorry. Old man was with old wife.Hey @ZooVetHopeful , have you checked in with SOV?
oh crap, did i just call @MrsSOV old?sorry. Old man was with old wife.
no worries, tonight I will be sleeping on the couch.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Santa stared at his list intently, wondering who on it was hiding their naughty nature. He felt there was just one left, just one bad seed among all the nice people in Christmas Town. He wasn't sure he could find the murderer, and he didn't want to banish an innocent again. So he thought he would rest for the night, leave it up to the people to make a decision during the day. But then his red telephone rang.
"Santa? If you still can, you need to put Jam on the Naughty List," said the voice on the other line.
"Are you sure?"
"Not 100%, but it's our best shot. Do it."
The caller hung up, and Santa went to his list. He penciled in Jam's name, and she was immediately hauled from her house and thrown out into the cold.
Dead is Jam, Jangle Bells, a wolf who could heal one player each night if they were attacked.
"There," said Santa, "This nonsense is finally over. We can finally move on with our Christmas preparations again."
"I wouldn't be so hasty old man," said a voice from the corner of the room.
"What are you doing here?" said Santa when he saw the lurking figure.
"I'm here to end your reign of terrible joy. What will Christmas be without Santa Claus? Nothing, that's what!"
But just as the figure moved towards Santa, someone knocked on the door.
"Hey! Santa! We've got some important Workshop business for you!" said one of Santa's elves.
Santa had turned towards the door at the sound of the knock, and when he looked back, the figure was gone.
Still, some found it necessary to check the naughty list for Santa's DNA. He can be found among these people:
1. hedgie
2. swings
3. MJ
4. Lupin
5. ZVH
6. SOV
It is now Day 9
Naughty List Deadline is 8pm EST
There are 11 players in the game
Sombertown
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
Zensing - Jingle Bells
LIS - Donner
@Jamr0ckin - Jangle Bells
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
"Santa? If you still can, you need to put Jam on the Naughty List," said the voice on the other line.
"Are you sure?"
"Not 100%, but it's our best shot. Do it."
The caller hung up, and Santa went to his list. He penciled in Jam's name, and she was immediately hauled from her house and thrown out into the cold.
Dead is Jam, Jangle Bells, a wolf who could heal one player each night if they were attacked.
"There," said Santa, "This nonsense is finally over. We can finally move on with our Christmas preparations again."
"I wouldn't be so hasty old man," said a voice from the corner of the room.
"What are you doing here?" said Santa when he saw the lurking figure.
"I'm here to end your reign of terrible joy. What will Christmas be without Santa Claus? Nothing, that's what!"
But just as the figure moved towards Santa, someone knocked on the door.
"Hey! Santa! We've got some important Workshop business for you!" said one of Santa's elves.
Santa had turned towards the door at the sound of the knock, and when he looked back, the figure was gone.
Still, some found it necessary to check the naughty list for Santa's DNA. He can be found among these people:
1. hedgie
2. swings
3. MJ
4. Lupin
5. ZVH
6. SOV
It is now Day 9
Naughty List Deadline is 8pm EST
There are 11 players in the game
Sombertown
@dyachei
The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@StartingoverVet
The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary
Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@Lupin21
@lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature
The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
Gwenevre - Vixen
brightimpressio - Yukon Cornelius
Zensing - Jingle Bells
LIS - Donner
@Jamr0ckin - Jangle Bells
The Naughtiest List
ksmi -Burgermeister Meisterburger
I'm going to be out flying Santa's sleigh most of the day.
Good job on Jam. Happy my failure on the conga line didn't stop you from getting the right person.
lynch MJ
just one of the people i have little reason to trust.
Not sure about swings either. Can't recall what anyone said about her.
Good job on Jam. Happy my failure on the conga line didn't stop you from getting the right person.
lynch MJ
just one of the people i have little reason to trust.
Not sure about swings either. Can't recall what anyone said about her.
Are we looking for a chaos or do we think there is another wolf?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sigh. I don't want to lynch MJ, but I guess if he is our best lead
Lynch MJ
Lynch MJ
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Naughty List Tally
MJ - 3 (sobsob, lupin, html)
3/11 votes
Deadline is 8pm EST or when plurality is reached
MJ - 3 (sobsob, lupin, html)
3/11 votes
Deadline is 8pm EST or when plurality is reached
lynch mj
I think the list identifies who could be Santa, not who could be a wolf.
The remaining wolf (or wolves) may or may not be on the list.
Lynch swings
check the naughty list for Santa's DNA.
The remaining wolf (or wolves) may or may not be on the list.
Lynch swings
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Official Naughty List Tally
MJ - 3 (sobsob, lupin)
swings - 4 (hedgie, html, ZVH, dy)
@swingnsave You're up!
6/11 votes
Deadline is 8pm EST or when plurality is reached
MJ - 3 (sobsob, lupin)
swings - 4 (hedgie, html, ZVH, dy)
@swingnsave You're up!
6/11 votes
Deadline is 8pm EST or when plurality is reached
Last edited:
unlynch mj lynch swings
Definitely not a wolf guys. I role revealed to 3 people although 2 of which are dead including Sandy and STL. I also role revealed to html because my role is linked (kinda) with hers. I had to find her to be able to PM. I am a seer and have very open with it in PMs. Honestly I haven't had much time to play the game so I've been much more open with my results with others than I have in the past. I don't get affiliation but by giving my results to html I was assuming she would be able to pin point the sketchy roles and affiliation seer them. That's really all I got. html hasn't shared much except some people she cleared.
for now I'll lynch allie
still talking to html tho to figure a few things out
still talking to html tho to figure a few things out
*shrug* I had an ability that would be essentially pointless for a wolf to have, I don't know what else to tell you guys. Have we worked out whether there were any conversions yet? I haven't been paying attention at all.
Lynch swings
Hopefully we're right and this ends up being the last wolf.
Lynch swings
Hopefully we're right and this ends up being the last wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sigh you guys are making a mistake
good luck losing another seer
good luck losing another seer
Hey @Jilary , did you follow our game plan last night?
Yup! And it worked from what I was told by the mods. I'm not sure it was tested though.
Okay. I will just put it out on the thread for people to think about. Swings was unable to look into MJ last night supposedly due to a wall being built around him. However, HTML has been claimed to be the only target for this power. I have asked him a couple questions behind the scenes, and it seems to be uber fishy. We either have one liar in swings, or two liars in a wall builder and MJ. Thoughts?
The walls should not affect seering abilities from what I understand.
Lynch MJ
Lynch MJ
Haha! This is a conflicting statement. If seering should not be affected, then swings is the one lying.The walls should not affect seering abilities from what I understand.
Lynch MJ
I think you're interpreting things wrong lolThe walls should not affect seering abilities from what I understand.
Lynch MJ
OH! Sorry MJ, I did read that wrong!Haha! This is a conflicting statement. If seering should not be affected, then swings is the one lying.
Unlynch MJ
Lynch Swings
P.S. There are other role seers, so losing one isn't too big of a loss. Plus I can't see how the roles relate to wolves anyway.
I will say, however, that MJ's story behind the scenes is completely ludicrous. I suppose it makes sense that one person is lying rather than two, but boy. Also, I haven't encounter multiple workshoppers being successful at the same time on the same target. Usually one fails. That was supposedly not the case last night. I don't know the mechanism behind success and failure though.
Lynch swings
someone built a wall around me one night.
I don't get how anything I'm saying doesn't make sense.I will say, however, that MJ's story behind the scenes is completely ludicrous. I suppose it makes sense that one person is lying rather than two, but boy. Also, I haven't encounter multiple workshoppers being successful at the same time on the same target. Usually one fails. That was supposedly not the case last night. I don't know the mechanism behind success and failure though.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes. I know who did. The issue here is someone is lying about last night. I have to say, I am going to have to stick with MJ right now just because our conversation about how he knew a wall was built around him a few nights ago was because he took it upon himself to ask WZ if there was one in case he used his power. I really think he is the right decision.someone built a wall around me one night.
Well, another problem with our convo was that you said WZ said your action would work even if a wall was around you. You decided not to use it. Then when I asked you to go ahead that evening with the LIS lynch, you told me that you weren't sure it would work because you didn't know if walls stayed up and you had had one around you a few days ago. Fishy.I don't get how anything I'm saying doesn't make sense.
I really wasn't paying all that good of attention, which I realized when rereading the conversation. It hadn't been days, I just lost track of time because of school- anyone who plays with me often knows I'm really bad at keeping time straight with this game, and frequently imx up what day things happened or what day we're currently on. But whatever, I don't mind being lynched. I'm pretty worthless without my power anyway.Well, another problem with our convo was that you said WZ said your action would work even if a wall was around you. You decided not to use it. Then when I asked you to go ahead that evening with the LIS lynch, you told me that you weren't sure it would work because you didn't know if walls stayed up and you had had one around you a few days ago. Fishy.
bandwagon...unlynch swings, lynch MJ
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
