Christmas WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 1 (sobsob)
Gwen -1 (ksmi)
Chel - 1 (dy)
ZVH - 2 (Jilary, sandy)

5/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Zensing rng'd.

Zen doesn't seem like the sort of person that appreciates gold and silver. As the two most important things on earth, I have no clue why someone could dislike them!
 
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 1 (sobsob)
Gwen - 2 (ksmi, lupin)
Chel - 1 (dy)
ZVH - 2 (Jilary, sandy)
Zen - 1 (BI)

7/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
*****lynch hedgie***** for last game.

I'll try to check in as I can. I'm traveling back home today. If I can fight the predicted freezing rain (thanks LIS 😛), I'll also be travelling tomorrow to see my mom's family.

And BI: Silver and gold may be nice, but I personally prefer walking and just generally putting one foot in front of the other 😉
 
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 2
(sobsob, chel)
Gwen - 2 (ksmi, lupin)
Chel - 2 (dy, dvmd)
ZVH - 2 (Jilary, sandy)
Zen - 1 (BI)
swings - 1 (LIS)
Jayna - 1 (ZVH)
hedgie - 1 (Zen)

Looks like a 4 way tie 😀

12/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
Last edited:
20273648-colgante-nudo-de-la-cuerda-aislado-en-el-fondo-blanco.jpg
tumblr_lxoh5yukq01rn5hyzo1_r2_500.gif
.


00200023097_tns.png
images
.

images
.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 2 (sobsob, chel)
Gwen - 2 (ksmi, lupin)
Chel - 2 (dy, dvmd)
ZVH - 2 (Jilary, swings)
Zen - 1 (BI)
swings - 4 (LIS, Jayna, sandy, ZVH)
hedgie - 1 (Zen)

Tie breakers 🙁

14/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
I miss @nyanko . Maybe one day she will return to spread snark and angry wit. I only got to play with her once, but it was awesome. She always made the naughty list but in a way that made it the place to be.

Do Jayna's pics mean "lynch swings, not concrete, just random" or "lynch swings, not random"??
I read it as the former.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 2 (sobsob, chel)
Gwen - 2 (ksmi, lupin)
Chel - 3 (dy, dvmd, jam)
ZVH - 2 (Jilary, swings)
Zen - 1 (BI)
swings - 4 (LIS, Jayna, sandy, ZVH)
hedgie - 1 (Zen)
BI - 2 (html, hedgie)

17/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
if you are at actual risk of being lynched and its a mistake, gonna need better than "It's a mistake" as a defense. just saying

Well what I've learned is that it doesn't really matter what anyone says, people gon do what they gon do. Just watch Monty Python and the Holy Grail to see what happens when you don't heed a wise-person's advice.
 
Oh please lynch me so I can laugh at what a mistake you'll be making.
This is definitely a noob teaching moment. If you happen to recall UFO in OitNB last game, she was a villager protector that defended herself in such a manor, just claiming that we would find out after she was lynched. It is not necessary. You take a risk if you are somewhat important, or even just really desiring to play the game, and take advantage of PM in the hopes your truth resonates with another. They then say give you a chance, and the votes by people who have some common sense of the game seek out another.
 
Official Naughty List Tally

Jam - 2 (sobsob, chel)
Gwen - 2 (ksmi, lupin)
Chel - 4 (dy, dvmd, jam, swings)
ZVH - 1 (Jilary)
Zen - 1 (BI)
swings - 4 (LIS, Jayna, sandy, ZVH)
hedgie - 1 (Zen)
BI - 2 (html, hedgie)

A wild tie appears!

17/22 votes
Deadline: 8pm EST (plurality is in effect)

Please send in contingency night actions, I will be traveling back to school tomorrow and it will be much more convenient for me to close night by midnight tonight rather than in the morning!
 
This is definitely a noob teaching moment. If you happen to recall UFO in OitNB last game, she was a villager protector that defended herself in such a manor, just claiming that we would find out after she was lynched. It is not necessary. You take a risk if you are somewhat important, or even just really desiring to play the game, and take advantage of PM in the hopes your truth resonates with another. They then say give you a chance, and the votes by people who have some common sense of the game seek out another.

This game just reminds me of high school, in which case I will never win.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This game just reminds me of high school, in which case I will never win.

Oh cry me a river. I went through a batch of 6-7 games where I was wolf-killed or lynched the first 1 or 2 cycles in a row. It's not personal, it's a game. You have a choice... role reveal and let us know who you are and why you shouldn't be lynched, or complain about how it's not fair and possibly get lynched. Seems like a pretty easy choice from over here.
 
This game just reminds me of high school, in which case I will never win.
Then in that case, dig your grave and jump in. Also just a note on the level of one soul to another, that is the attitude of people who have no competitive spirit and are just part of gigantic group of people who never make a difference or contribute to this particular corner of the universe. JMO.

And it makes me PO'd to no end. so

Unlynch whoever, LYNCH APEAN