Christmas WW Sign Ups & Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I wouldn't lynch allieh, the item she sent me was quite useful. Would seem to be a silly thing to send me if she was a wolf.
You said she was visited the second night by Ksmi, right? I'm wondering if she might have possibly been converted. It's better than anything else I've got right now :shrug:.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone think any of these roles would be a wolf?

Santa
Donner
Kringle Brothers
Jangle Bells
Yukon Cornelius
Mother Nature
Frosty
Rudolph
Kris Kringle
 
Last edited:
Does anyone think any of these roles would be a wolf?

Santa
Donner
Kringle Brothers
Jangle Bells
Yukon Cornelius
Mother Nature
Frosty
Kris Kringle
Donner might be a jealous reindeer :laugh:. Or maybe the Donner Party?

ETA: There are two characters not on here I would pick as baddies before Mother Nature, actually.
 
Does anyone think any of these roles would be a wolf?

Santa
Donner
Kringle Brothers
Jangle Bells
Yukon Cornelius
Mother Nature
Frosty
Kris Kringle

None of those particularly sound wolf like. Yukon is a little greedy but that's about it.
 
With the loss of Mrs. Claus, inexplicably banished from Christmas Town by her own husband, the Christmas characters were at a loss. Who could they truly trust? If Santa himself could do such a thing, was there anyone who could lead them down the correct path?
STL seemed willing to take up the job.
"Guys. Relax. I've got it all figured out. I know everything about almost everyone, so the murderers must be among the few that still evade me," he said to the worried villagers.
"Ok but, who is Santa? Why would he put his own wife on the naughty list? Can you tell us that?" said someone in the crowd.
"Well, no, but...look, I've cleared 17/19 people!"
"Um. STL. There are only 16 of us here," said no one, but I felt like pointing it out. Heh heh.
"Whatever. Gwen is the clear choice here."
Everyone shrugged, seeming to follow STL's lead, and decided to put Gwen on the naughty list. She seemed unconcerned about the whole thing, not bothering to address the accusations. So she was banished from Christmas Town without incident.

You have lynched Gwen, Vixen, who had access to Santa's Workshop.

It is now Night 4. Deadline is 8am EST.
There are 15 players in the game
Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei

The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet

The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary

Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@brightimpressio
@Lupin21

Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@SummerTheLynx
@LetItSnow

Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey

The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
@Gwenevre - Vixen

The Naughtiest List
ksmi - Burgermeister Meisterburger
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Once again we have the important actions of Christmas Town focused on STL. It seems he had drawn a lot of attention to himself...perhaps too much attention. He insisted that he did not need protection, that he was awesome enough to face whatever dangers came to him on his own. But alas, that was a lie. Perhaps he did not feed the false information to the right people. Perhaps the wolves merely called his bluff. Either way, the result is the same. He was found under the ice of a nearby pond. It seemed someone had cut a hole in the ice, shoved STL through it, and waited for him to drown in the freezing water.

Dead is STL, Mother Nature, who at the time of death could seer role name and ability.

It is now Day 5
Naughty List Deadline is 8pm EST

There are 14 players in the game

Sombertown
@Jamr0ckin
@dyachei

The Island of Misfit Toys
@hedgiehog
@ZooVetHopeful
@Zensing
@StartingoverVet

The North Pole
@allieh8607
@Jilary

Southtown
@Mad Jack
@DVMDream
@brightimpressio
@Lupin21

Mountains of the Whispering Winds
@swingnsave
@LetItSnow

Dearly Departed Characters
WillowLeaf - King Moonracer
JaynaAli - The Bumble
OneGrainOfSand - Hermey
@SummerTheLynx - Mother Nature

The Naughty List
ameropean_chelsea - Hocus Pocus
VetAshley2117 - Professor Hinkle
lhmhtd - Mrs. Claus
Gwenevre - Vixen

The Naughtiest List
ksmi - Burgermeister Meisterburger
 
I'll hold off on voting until she's checked in, but that's where my vote's going unless something changes.

I just don't think that Jilary appreciates gold and silver as much as I do!
 
I don't know Jil's role but she has been really helpful to me, without me asking for it. She could be a wolf just playing me to try and see where and what I'm sending (which I didn't specifically disclose to her) but I haven't gotten that vibe. Nothing concrete, just feels.
 
Hmmm. So if we only started with Burgermeister as being bad with the ability to convert at night even beyond the grave, we have four possibilities of people who have lost the christmas spirit. I like the idea that only certain people can be turned. I just can't find anyone else that sounds like a villain, so I think I will have to go with lynch BI for now to at least see what the deal is.

lynch BI
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm Ignatius Thistlewaite and I have access to Santa's workshop along with several other players. Donner and Jingle Bells should be able to confirm this.
They do not have to in order to keep their identities to themselves. I can say that you are who you say you are. The problem we have here is that everyone has a villager name, at least what has been worked out. So we either have another wolf masquerading with a villager sounding name or the conversion only is the name of the game.
 
Still not me. Still really hoping that one of the 3 or 4 seers in the game checked me out at some point.
I don't know that seeing is any good if it only give role or even ability (unless killing added to it when converted). I could see everyone that gets converted maintaining who they are and ability, so it really sucks we lost the affiliation seer.