Class attire at USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrojanAnteater

Fight On
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've heard from a couple people (although nobody in the school) that USC recently started to require pharm students to dress up (to what extent I don't know) for class. Anyone know if this is true?

Members don't see this ad.

At auburn they have really strict dress codes. In a way it sucks because it is just another thing to have to bother with. I have somewhat of a beach bum style thing going on so this shall require a wardrobe replacement.

We have to dress professionally @ all times in the pharm school building.

and wear a name tag which is so lame it makes me want to cry but anything to get a doctorate i guess.

TrojanAnteater said:
I've heard from a couple people (although nobody in the school) that USC recently started to require pharm students to dress up (to what extent I don't know) for class. Anyone know if this is true?

No way man! The current pharm students that at the welcome reception last week said that everyone wears the same stuff to class as they did in undergrad (incl. pj's) ahahah.. They did mention that for Dr. Baron's class they "dress up" (whatever that means), because he is neurotic about attire i guess. And I guess you have to have a whole other wardrobe for conferences/externships/work.

ilovepharmacy said:
No way man! The current pharm students that at the welcome reception last week said that everyone wears the same stuff to class as they did in undergrad (incl. pj's) ahahah.. They did mention that for Dr. Baron's class they "dress up" (whatever that means), because he is neurotic about attire i guess. And I guess you have to have a whole other wardrobe for conferences/externships/work.
ok, someone told me that everyone dresses up everyday to school before I started - let me just say that i returned all the suits 2 weeks after the school started. Wear whatever you want except to Dr. Baron's class (you want to please him :), he's the nicest men and everyone dresses up to his class) and to the externship. Other than that - whatever, jeans, sweats, uggs, etc