class of 2008, where are you going?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

josehernandez94

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty self-explanatory, yes? Since interview seasons seems to be winding down, I just figured I'd throw this up here. If you're not entirely sure, list, say, your top 3 choices and maybe circumstances surrounding them (don't have a final decision on all, waiting for financial aid, haven't yet made up your mind, etc).
 
Rochester for me also :clap:

JH, you were right about going to a later interview and falling in love with a school and then deciding on Rochester. I did the exact same thing with UVa. See you in August!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple! Woo!

If Pitt takes me off of the waitlist, I might still consider it. But in all likelihood Temple!

Any other Owls out there?
:clap:
 
Hopefully CU or Tulane, still on the fence, Otherwise Albany. But somewhere. Somewhere fun and fancy-free.
 
I withdrew all my acceptances but UCLA, so I'm set on going there.

Unless I get off the waitlist from Northwestern, Columbia, or Pritzker. Either one of those will change my mind.
 
UCLA.

(waiting to hear from USC and UCI. if i get into USC, it will be hard)
 
Looks like Pitt, unless I magically get off of Penn's waitlist or Yale decides to take me.... or I decide to just screw it all and stay in NJ with my s/o (in which case I would be going to RWJ). *sigh*.
 
Columbia! :clap:

(If the price is right. Otherwise, I'll be a Tarheel-- can't go wrong with either!)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be on the muddy banks of the Mississip in Memphis Tn at UTHSC. I am and will always be a Volunteer, yee hawwww!. 😀 😀 😀
 
i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
somekevinguy
 
🙂 UC Davis

I am SO excited to meet you there, Lone Coyote!! Aack, gotta find housing...
 
Originally posted by somekevinguy
i feel like we should start a running thread...as in much like the acceptance thread except everyone would only have one entry...

but since i dont yet know for sure where im going..i cant add to this yet.... but itd go something like this:

XYZ medical school
somekevinguy

That's pretty much what I had in mind when I started this thread. Then I got to thinking that at this point, there are probably quite a few people (such as yourself) who don't know where they'll be going yet. I guess I was little premature (better here than in the sack:laugh: ).

Maybe in May we can start something like that?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad