You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Oh oh!
I got a research position in Pediatrics for the summer.. it'll be research/clinical. Not sure exactly what subspecialty yet, I'll find out in about a month. But I've been spending lots of time with one of the attendings in the NICU so *fingers crossed*1!
I'm VERY excited 🙂
I got a research position in Pediatrics for the summer.. it'll be research/clinical. Not sure exactly what subspecialty yet, I'll find out in about a month. But I've been spending lots of time with one of the attendings in the NICU so *fingers crossed*1!
I'm VERY excited 🙂
congratulations!!!Oh oh!
I got a research position in Pediatrics for the summer.. it'll be research/clinical. Not sure exactly what subspecialty yet, I'll find out in about a month. But I've been spending lots of time with one of the attendings in the NICU so *fingers crossed*1!
I'm VERY excited 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks!
Anyone else on Spring Break right now? Loving the sleep 😴😴
Anyone else on Spring Break right now? Loving the sleep 😴😴
#1Why yes, I AM alive.
Thanks med school, for making me one of "those people" who disappears off SDN M1 year.
I cannot wait for SB, this has been a long stretch with the more difficult themes... once SB hits it's smooth sailing towards summer.
my spring break will be amazing... research and boards study 🙁 oh well.
im on spring break so im just chilling and not thinking about anything
Cool. Enjoy the break.
I can't wait. 24 more days!OMBD you should bold your name. You are a donor after all...
Anyone else enjoy spring break? Cause I sure did 😀
But I'll have fun in Chi town this weekend to hold me over 🙂
My apologies guys, but after a recent reconsideration of our terms of service, we have to be more stringent on our off topic thread policy. This unfortunately includes social threads like this one...As such, this thread is now being moved to the Lounge.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hollahollaholla
[youtube]xJMD5R8stRc[/youtube]
[youtube]xJMD5R8stRc[/youtube]
Was this an April Fools Joke?My apologies guys, but after a recent reconsideration of our terms of service, we have to be more stringent on our off topic thread policy. This unfortunately includes social threads like this one...As such, this thread is now being moved to the Lounge.
Tsk.
This will anger the almighty council of the lounge.
It was. And clearly the 2013-ers had more things to do than be concerned with itWas this an April Fools Joke?
Tsk.
It was. And clearly the 2013-ers had more things to do than be concerned with it![]()
Some of us less than others.
I still say that 2013 should be in Allo right now. And should have been since about August 😛It was. And clearly the 2013-ers had more things to do than be concerned with it![]()
agreed!I still say that 2013 should be in Allo right now. And should have been since about August 😛
l a m eMy apologies guys, but after a recent reconsideration of our terms of service, we have to be more stringent on our off topic thread policy. This unfortunately includes social threads like this one...As such, this thread is now being moved to the Lounge.
5 weeks, 1.5 days until M1 year is over.
Shocker.
I made it.
Shocker.
I made it.
Isn't it crazy? Another year and we'll be hitting the wards. Here's to us!
...and to hazing the next batch of first years 😀
...and to hazing the next batch of first years 😀
hey!!! its been a while since ive seen you here.. then again its been a while for me too!Why hello fellow 2013'ers! How goes it for yall?
im definitely feeling a tiny bit burnt out from everything... maybe its not burnt out-ness but laziness! LOL
Exactly 1 month to go for me. ZOMG. I can't believe how unbelievably fast this year went.
Also, I have a feeling this thread will exist/will still be in pre-allo in 2013. Which would be hilarious, and awesome 😀
Also, I have a feeling this thread will exist/will still be in pre-allo in 2013. Which would be hilarious, and awesome 😀
20 more days! 🙂🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Summer between m1/m2 is fantastic, enjoy it guys, trust me, you'll need the break!
Ah, right. That break I'm not going to get that I voluntarily signed up to do research over.👍

Ah, right. That break I'm not going to get that I voluntarily signed up to do research over.👍![]()
Well I did too, but it was still a whole lot of fun, lots of goin out, a lil travel, good times!
I'm doing research for the first two months and then I'm taking a good chunk of August off. Even with working, not having to study in the evenings/on weekends will be cool.
Can you believe it, we will all be M2s in about a month. CONGRATS everyone on a successful blur year in medical school. Finish strong...
I'm doing research for the first two months and then I'm taking a good chunk of August off. Even with working, not having to study in the evenings/on weekends will be cool.
I'm with you Yoda; just not having the constant worry of falling behind by not studying. Perhaps giving my eyes a break from staring at text or a computer screen, hopefully maintaining my 20/20 vision (there is no way I won't have glasses by the end of this). I'm shadowing a primary care physician through a federal work study back in Minnesota. What is everyone else doing this summer?
radiology program for me 🙂I'm with you Yoda; just not having the constant worry of falling behind by not studying. Perhaps giving my eyes a break from staring at text or a computer screen, hopefully maintaining my 20/20 vision (there is no way I won't have glasses by the end of this). I'm shadowing a primary care physician through a federal work study back in Minnesota. What is everyone else doing this summer?
browsing the preallo forum i am amazed as to how stressed out everyone is.. of course we were like that but i still want to tell everyone to chill out because compared to med school college was a party with some light work thrown in... i miss college..
The undergrad students are all starting summer like, now. It's making me jealous.
Two weeks and four days.
Six tests today. I am officailly working on tipsy.
Six tests today. I am officailly working on tipsy.

Grad students and undergrades are starting vacation 4/30. What gives?!

Trying to finish a power point presentation on centrosomes for a seminar class.😳
Completely sentences are obviously at a premium.


I think its a lost cause.B u m p![]()
At this point, we have more posts coming out on the Class of 2013 super sekret facebook group than we have on the thread.
We have 1057 days until we're all officially residents.
Seems so far, and yet so close. Happy M2 everybody!!
Seems so far, and yet so close. Happy M2 everybody!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay!
Ole Miss!!!We have 1057 days until we're all officially residents.
Seems so far, and yet so close. Happy M2 everybody!!
I have read your blog for over a year now (LOVE it)....and prayforkate's blog as well. Some really amazing posts from the both of you the last few weeks.
Thanks for the inspiration! Good luck this year! 🙂🙂
Ole Miss!!!
I have read your blog for over a year now (LOVE it)....and prayforkate's blog as well. Some really amazing posts from the both of you the last few weeks.
Thanks for the inspiration! Good luck this year! 🙂🙂
Aww, thank you!! 🙂 I'm looking forward to hopefully having some exciting things to write about this year... we will see!
And how is our favorite post-padder today?😀
And how is our favorite post-padder today?😀
Fabulous... don't ask me tomorrow though.

Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 591