You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
omgggggggg can the headache leave? kthanx.
Have you properly dosed it with one or more of the following: an analgesic, caffeine and some sort of electrolyte replenishing liquid?omgggggggg can the headache leave? kthanx.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I've been looking for a good Medical Student type forum for a while now, and this seems like the most active, and useful one out there. /mini-intro
Anyways, I will be graduating in 2013 from UCONN. (Hence me posting here) 13 is actually my favorite number, so I'm cool with the whole 'number 13....oh noes' thing.
Anyways, I will be graduating in 2013 from UCONN. (Hence me posting here) 13 is actually my favorite number, so I'm cool with the whole 'number 13....oh noes' thing.
Drafting LoI's to my favorite waitlist schools, and I totally have writers block...
*sigh*
*sigh*
How on earth did you guys even start them?Drafting LoI's to my favorite waitlist schools, and I totally have writers block...
*sigh*
So I've been looking for a good Medical Student type forum for a while now, and this seems like the most active, and useful one out there. /mini-intro
Anyways, I will be graduating in 2013 from UCONN. (Hence me posting here) 13 is actually my favorite number, so I'm cool with the whole 'number 13....oh noes' thing.
Welcome!
So I've been looking for a good Medical Student type forum for a while now, and this seems like the most active, and useful one out there. /mini-intro
Anyways, I will be graduating in 2013 from UCONN. (Hence me posting here) 13 is actually my favorite number, so I'm cool with the whole 'number 13....oh noes' thing.
Welcome Hiroshi
Drafting LoI's to my favorite waitlist schools, and I totally have writers block...
*sigh*
I know how that goes, I wrote one for my waitlist school. I started mine with a basic thanking them for their continued consideration and then stated that that they were my stand along top choice and here's why I'm a perfect fit for your mission.
How on earth did you guys even start them?
I think the standard is to reiterate why you think the school in question is teh awesome. Along with mixing in why you are also teh awesome.
sorry i'm not that helpful, I'm not particularly good at LOI type things...
Now to post pad,
Lyss somehow pulled 50 ahead of me while I was taking finals...

Almost there...
I should
more.
more.So I've been looking for a good Medical Student type forum for a while now, and this seems like the most active, and useful one out there. /mini-intro
Anyways, I will be graduating in 2013 from UCONN. (Hence me posting here) 13 is actually my favorite number, so I'm cool with the whole 'number 13....oh noes' thing.

How on earth did you guys even start them?
Mine were basically the same...first very short paragraph was "thanks for not kicking me to the curb....yet", second was what I loved about the school-with some integration of why it matched my goals as a physician, and third paragraph was a "why I match to your school "...the last part I tried to write with a very light tone, I didn't want to come off as a big head. Then the basic "thank you for your time" closing.I know how that goes, I wrote one for my waitlist school. I started mine with a basic thanking them for their continued consideration and then stated that that they were my stand along top choice and here's why I'm a perfect fit for your mission.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad



Yes! Post 4321!!!!!! 



I have waited my entire SDN life for this moment!!!!!! :cry:
Congrats Yoda!Yes! Post 4321!!!!!!
I have waited my entire SDN life for this moment!!!!!! :cry:
![]()
You must now get up to 54321
Me too.I shouldmore.
I do have to stay ahead of SarahMe too.
I wonder if that's even possible, so many posts!You must now get up to 54321
you'll never catch me!Lyss somehow pulled 50 ahead of me while I was taking finals...
look at law2doc's post count. He'll be there in a year or twoI wonder if that's even possible, so many posts!
You must now get up to 54321
My student debt better be paid off by the time I reach that...
My student debt better be paid off by the time I reach that...

Me too, but luckily we start going out pretty late around here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, a couple of games of caps at home, then over to a friends for a party and then off to the bars to dance. Most likely a a-bar Taco Bell run. You?do you guys have any plans for this Saturday evening?
usually accompanied by the greys anatomy drinking game...
What are the rules?
Good lord, you guys take post-padding seriously too. 
I had to stop watching that show at some point in the 2nd season. The first season they had so much medicine but now it's ridiculous. I heard that Meredith died for a while and had conversations with her mother, too ridiculous get back to the practical.my saturday nights usually consist of...
![]()
I love making drinking games out of stuffusually accompanied by the greys anatomy drinking game...
My roommates and I play drinking video games all the time.
I'm normally not this bad I swear!Good lord, you guys take post-padding seriously too.![]()
I've never done this, but I want to. I wanna play rock band while being inebriated... then maybe my drum skills will improve 😀My roommates and I play drinking video games all the time.
I love making drinking games out of stuff
We did Jurassic park...every time Muldoon came on the screen we had to drink. I can't remember the last third of the movie

Nice. The worst by far is The Big Lebowski we drank every the word "dude" "man" and the f-word were said. After 5 minutes we dropped it to only man and the f-word. After 15 minutes we dropped it down to just the f-word. If we had kept the original I would have fully expected to put down at least a case.We did Jurassic park...every time Muldoon came on the screen we had to drink. I can't remember the last third of the movie![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nice. The worst by far is The Big Lebowski we drank every the word "dude" "man" and the f-word were said. After 5 minutes we dropped it to only man and the f-word. After 15 minutes we dropped it down to just the f-word. If we had kept the original I would have fully expected to put down at least a case.
HAHA that is a great movie for a drinking game. I might need to pop that one in soon
or maybe eating dinner...
What time zone are YOU in?
<~~~~~~ this chica lives in NYWhat time zone are YOU in?
<~~~~~~ this chica lives in NY
Ah, that would make it around dinner time. I just had lunch an hour ago 😀.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 586
