You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Speaking of disgusting foods
Has anyone here tried horse meat?
Has anyone here tried horse meat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Speaking of disgusting foods
![]()
Has anyone here tried horse meat?
I've had it... raw only though, it's pretty good, kinda like carpaccio.
ummmm...disgusting!!!!
My love for BBQing just dissipated when I saw that pic 👎
I've had it... raw only though, it's pretty good, kinda like carpaccio.
lol wut
ummmm...disgusting!!!!
My love for BBQing just dissipated when I saw that pic 👎
welcome to wisconsin
bratfest is awesome. $1 brats
wow celtics owning hard. memories of nba finals vs the lakers
Top Sax!
![]()
👎
you're trying to start a fight!!!!!
👎
you're trying to start a fight!!!!!
Yeah, you'd NEVER start a fight over basketball, right riceman? 🙄
Brats are awesome 😀 So good...
weisswurst are best grilled, but boiled is good too!
weisswurst are best grilled, but boiled is good too!
👎
you're trying to start a fight!!!!!
gonna have nightmares tonight?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
welcome to wisconsin
bratfest is awesome. $1 brats
man I need to introduce you to some REAL TEXAS HOTLINKS!!!
It gets no better than that!!!!!
there's just a whole lot of fat in them
Yeah, you'd NEVER start a fight over basketball, right riceman? 🙄
starting a fight with riceman = epic failiure for the opposing party!!!!
I'll be renting a 2 bed/1 bath at Riverwalk Condos on Old Spanish Trail. It's about $150-200 more than the apartments I was looking at, but it's got a bunch of plusses. Right across the street from the VA so I can hop on the shuttle in the morning, or a 10 minute bike ride. And best of all, it's furnished, and the rent includes water and cable. Just a very convenient situation for me, I think 🙂
ohhhh yeah yeah yeah...I know exactly where that is!
If you are right across from the VA it is kind of quiet over there!
ohhhh yeah yeah yeah...I know exactly where that is!
Hehe, yeah I'm excited 🙂 You'll have to come visit when you decide on Baylor 😉
wtf???
sdn2013 completed the quiz "What kind of person are you?" with the result Douchebag.
You go to clubs and tell girls that you are "fly". You wear sunglasses indoors at all times, and never miss an opportunity to ask someone to check out your "guns".
sdn2013 completed the quiz "What kind of person are you?" with the result Douchebag.
You go to clubs and tell girls that you are "fly". You wear sunglasses indoors at all times, and never miss an opportunity to ask someone to check out your "guns".
i'm a douche because I like:
domestic car
new york
yellow
cool weather
lol...
hahahahahaha
Is my pet, OMBD 😍😍 🙂laugh🙂, still suffering from a headache?
It is FINALLY easing up a bit. Thanks, 😍
haha rice...
I bought myself an awesome new bible today. not only is it two tone pink, but its a parellel. 😎
I also finished mother's day shopping. I got a cute tshirt that says "mississippi girls make the best mamas" and a plate at lifeway with the hebrews verse "faith is being sure of...". She will love it 🙂
I also finished mother's day shopping. I got a cute tshirt that says "mississippi girls make the best mamas" and a plate at lifeway with the hebrews verse "faith is being sure of...". She will love it 🙂
Everyone on the coRner wants swagger like lyss...swagger like lyss...swagger swagger like lyss!!!
I fixed it for ya! You can thank me later 😍
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have to work tomorrow afternoon, 👎
Every douchebag on the coRner wants swagger like lyss...swagger like lyss...swagger swagger like lyss!!!
Fixed
at least its only a couple of hours.
so you want my swagger sdn?Fixed
so you want my swagger sdn?
let drizzt and rice go first
i'll follow suit
let drizzt and rice go first
i'll follow suit

we need to shut that quiz DOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNN!
haha i think your thing was worse than mine 🙁
I fixed it for ya! You can thank me later 😍
Lyss does have a PhD already!!!!
Playa Hate'N Degree!!!!
haha i think your thing was worse than mine 🙁
dude...I picked blue, import, paris, temperate
the jealousy
You are a douchebag. You are that guy that everyone makes fun of at the party, behind your back. You fail at life.
I picked red, warm, import, and paris...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1R5PhReY5k[/YOUTUBE]
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
TOp?
Chubs is a playa hater 🙁
clearly!!!!
someone needs to go down and inspect those parties he attends to make sure it's just full of dorks who can't get in to real parties!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 587