You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
<~~~~~~ this chica lives in NY
lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fooooood.
I need to finish cooking the veggies
we're havin roast.
and beef jerky later!
dad's homemade beef jerky. mmm.
dad's homemade beef jerky. mmm.
mail me some? that sounds really good... how homemade is it? does your dad actually slaughter the cows and make beef jerky?
Thanks Drizz.
Oh and today, I actually forgot that SDN existed, until I was on facebook...
Thanks Drizz.
Oh and today, I actually forgot that SDN existed, until I was on facebook...
wow that's amazing... you usually remember SDN right away!
Thanks Drizz.
Oh and today, I actually forgot that SDN existed, until I was on facebook...
I hope someday I'll actually forget that SDN exists.. at least before I start having to prepare for Step 1
wow that's amazing... you usually remember SDN right away!

Yeah, I was trying to procrastinate instead of studying for my midterm, and I decided to go on facebook. I thought to myself that I was bored, and then I wondered if anyone else was on SDN...
Yeah, I was trying to procrastinate instead of studying for my midterm, and I decided to go on facebook. I thought to myself that I was bored, and then I wondered if anyone else was on SDN...
I'm still trying to figure out this quiz's methodology haha
I'm still trying to figure out this quiz's methodology haha
It probably scanned your profile picture lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Time to go downstairs and watch the Bulls-Celtics... should be an interesting experience as one of my roommates (huge Celtics fan) curses like a pirate..
Wooo Hooo, it's super nice out here. The twins are one, grilling some brats/burgers, a couple of negra modelos and honduran cigars. Doesn't get much better.
I'm the only one here, boo.
Well I could...
cept for living in minnesota
thanks guys, i'll be here all night 😀
thanks guys, i'll be here all night 😀
cept for living in minnesota![]()
thanks guys, i'll be here all night 😀
Minnesota and Wisconsin are basically the same thing.I think I found the place that I'm going to live for the next year 😀
Awesome, congrats!
All right, I got to get out of here and enjoy this. I'll try and stop by later tonight. Have a great night everyone!
Minnesota and Wisconsin are basically the same thing.
blasphemy!cept for living in minnesota![]()
thanks guys, i'll be here all night 😀
I would totally live in Minnesota, if Mayo would acknowledge my existence...🙁
Minnesota and Wisconsin are basically the same thing.
I would rather live in Minnesota that Wisconsin...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I hope someday I'll actually forget that SDN exists.. at least before I start having to prepare for Step 1
I bet having learned everything in an organ based format will really help in Step 1 prep
... I thought we were past the "I'm not happy with my 7 (?) acceptances" phase, funkmonk 😉
My love for Mayo is as undying as.... umm...
Lyss's love for BD
My love for Mayo is as undying as.... umm...Lyss's love for BD
![]()



I would rather live in Minnesota that Wisconsin...
I think Minneapolis is kinda cool but the rest of the state is 👎
Rochester? Really? I withdrew from that school right after interviewing... meh.
I think I found the place that I'm going to live for the next year 😀
ohhhhhhhh where?
Wooo Hooo, it's super nice out here. The twins are one, grilling some brats/burgers, a couple of negra modelos and honduran cigars. Doesn't get much better.
brats scare me...I've never seen sausage that white...except for across the pond in that country of which I shall not speak
OFF WITH HER HEAD!
weisswurstl are 😍
I think Minneapolis is kinda cool but the rest of the state is 👎
Rochester? Really? I withdrew from that school right after interviewing... meh.
Seriously? If they would give me the chance, I would do med school, residency, fellowship, and be an attending there... But I like small towns....
i'm normally not this bad i swear!
the lies!!!!!
Seriously? If they would give me the chance, I would do med school, residency, fellowship, and be an attending there... But I like small towns....
Ugh. Mayo would be a terrible place to be a resident in most fields. Their culture is incredibly top down and attendings do many of the procedures. Being a resident and essentially shadowing is

Being a med student would be sort of cool except you'd be stuck in a small town in minnesota with no one that lives there except people from mayo...

being an attending would be sort of cool, except again, for having to live in minnesota.
weisswurstl are 😍
was ist das? bier?
Lookie, lookie pianola:
olemissbabydoc 6,058 funkydrmonkey 3,082 jgberken 2,593 pianola 2,499 aznb0y129 2,184 Dr Lyss 2,133 DrYoda 2,069 Myuu 1,944 GoSpursGo 1,555 ChubbyChaser 1,459 SDN2013 1,217 Azadre 1,181 riceman04 1,176 BlackDr2b 1,148 bluesmd 1,072 Bacchus 990 Anotherface 949 chad5871 811 drizzt3117 725 RySerr21 706 ar2388 647 iluvmed&ba6eekh 647 CRB 717 600 09medstudent13 509 LossForWords 451 ButImLETired 428 scarletgirl777 405 RoadRunner17 358 Chuck's Right Foot 265 sarahl86 244 raaska55 188
Ok so I wont settle for being in the top 15!!!!
FAIL!!!
Grilled?
ohhhhhhhh where?
I'll be renting a 2 bed/1 bath at Riverwalk Condos on Old Spanish Trail. It's about $150-200 more than the apartments I was looking at, but it's got a bunch of plusses. Right across the street from the VA so I can hop on the shuttle in the morning, or a 10 minute bike ride. And best of all, it's furnished, and the rent includes water and cable. Just a very convenient situation for me, I think 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll be renting a 2 bed/1 bath at Riverwalk Condos on Old Spanish Trail. It's about $150-200 more than the apartments I was looking at, but it's got a bunch of plusses. Right across the street from the VA so I can hop on the shuttle in the morning, or a 10 minute bike ride. And best of all, it's furnished, and the rent includes water and cable. Just a very convenient situation for me, I think 🙂
Oh, nice! 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 587


