Class of 2013!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
ok I'm gonna skedaddle.... later gators!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow that's amazing... you usually remember SDN right away!

:laugh:
Yeah, I was trying to procrastinate instead of studying for my midterm, and I decided to go on facebook. I thought to myself that I was bored, and then I wondered if anyone else was on SDN...

Members don't see this ad :)
:laugh:
Yeah, I was trying to procrastinate instead of studying for my midterm, and I decided to go on facebook. I thought to myself that I was bored, and then I wondered if anyone else was on SDN...

I'm still trying to figure out this quiz's methodology haha

Time to go downstairs and watch the Bulls-Celtics... should be an interesting experience as one of my roommates (huge Celtics fan) curses like a pirate..

Wooo Hooo, it's super nice out here. The twins are one, grilling some brats/burgers, a couple of negra modelos and honduran cigars. Doesn't get much better.

cept for living in minnesota
rimshot.gif

thanks guys, i'll be here all night :D

All right, I got to get out of here and enjoy this. I'll try and stop by later tonight. Have a great night everyone!

I hope someday I'll actually forget that SDN exists.. at least before I start having to prepare for Step 1

I bet having learned everything in an organ based format will really help in Step 1 prep

Wooo Hooo, it's super nice out here. The twins are one, grilling some brats/burgers, a couple of negra modelos and honduran cigars. Doesn't get much better.

brats scare me...I've never seen sausage that white...except for across the pond in that country of which I shall not speak :smuggrin:

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

I think Minneapolis is kinda cool but the rest of the state is :thumbdown:

Rochester? Really? I withdrew from that school right after interviewing... meh.

Seriously? If they would give me the chance, I would do med school, residency, fellowship, and be an attending there... But I like small towns....

Seriously? If they would give me the chance, I would do med school, residency, fellowship, and be an attending there... But I like small towns....

Ugh. Mayo would be a terrible place to be a resident in most fields. Their culture is incredibly top down and attendings do many of the procedures. Being a resident and essentially shadowing is :wtf:

Being a med student would be sort of cool except you'd be stuck in a small town in minnesota with no one that lives there except people from mayo... +pity+

being an attending would be sort of cool, except again, for having to live in minnesota.

ohhhhhhhh where?

I'll be renting a 2 bed/1 bath at Riverwalk Condos on Old Spanish Trail. It's about $150-200 more than the apartments I was looking at, but it's got a bunch of plusses. Right across the street from the VA so I can hop on the shuttle in the morning, or a 10 minute bike ride. And best of all, it's furnished, and the rent includes water and cable. Just a very convenient situation for me, I think :)

I'll be renting a 2 bed/1 bath at Riverwalk Condos on Old Spanish Trail. It's about $150-200 more than the apartments I was looking at, but it's got a bunch of plusses. Right across the street from the VA so I can hop on the shuttle in the morning, or a 10 minute bike ride. And best of all, it's furnished, and the rent includes water and cable. Just a very convenient situation for me, I think :)

Oh, nice! :D

wow celtics owning hard. memories of nba finals vs the lakers :smuggrin:

Top Sax!

candydulfer02_photobycarinverbruggen.jpg