-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Babydoc is killing us! 

It's ok. First place is for losers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe I should try and beat funkmonk?
Ok, that's enough post padding.
I'm going to go study
Bye.
*Yawn*
Good morning all!
Good morning all!
Oh no, did I miss Berken?
Morning/good afternoon everyone! I had one of those Saturday's where I woke up at 5:30 AM panicked that I was late for work, and then I realized it was Saturday, yay! Except I do have to go to work....just later, and I got to sleep in until 11. 😀
How do you guys find the number of posts posted in the thread? I tried looking last night but no luck.
How do you guys find the number of posts posted in the thread? I tried looking last night but no luck.
Pianola may catch up![]()
Bye Berken...😉 Study for a LONG LONG TIME
How do you guys find the number of posts posted in the thread? I tried looking last night but no luck.
When you're in the pre-allo forum, on the right hand side of the webpage (same line as the thread title) is the total number of posts in the thread. If you click on that number it gives you the composition of posters in the thread.
Thank you 🙂When you're in the pre-allo forum, on the right hand side of the webpage (same line as the thread title) is the total number of posts in the thread. If you click on that number it gives you the composition of posters in the thread.
*hungry*
What should I eat?
What should I eat?
*hungry*
What should I eat?
Im bouts to go grab some taco bell. I would recommend either that or one of those new pizza/pasta things at dominos, although those look a little overpriced. shyte, hopefully a few tacos and a crunchwrap supreme can cure the rest of this hangover.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just thought I'd add to this that my graduation year from highschool is 2013. 

Just thought I'd add to this that my graduation year from highschool is 2013.![]()
Well technically you are c/o 2013 right? 😕
Wait..hs graduation is '13?? that means your about to be a freshman in high school next year??? dang, I had no vague idea about what I wanted to do with my life. I hated science back then haha.
mmmm, taco bell.Im bouts to go grab some taco bell. I would recommend either that or one of those new pizza/pasta things at dominos, although those look a little overpriced. shyte, hopefully a few tacos and a crunchwrap supreme can cure the rest of this hangover.
Quality Wexican food! 😉mmmm, taco bell.
Nothing beats a real Mexican Taqueira though... Chipotle and Taco bell don't come anywhere close to it.
Nothing beats a real Mexican Taqueira though... Chipotle and Taco bell don't come anywhere close to it.
No swine flu for me...
Im bouts to go grab some taco bell. I would recommend either that or one of those new pizza/pasta things at dominos, although those look a little overpriced. shyte, hopefully a few tacos and a crunchwrap supreme can cure the rest of this hangover.
Yum, the Crunchwrap Supreme is my go to drunk food. So delicious and it has everything you could want on there. There is about a 98.75% chance I will get at least one of those tonight.
Oh and Good Afternoon everyone, a very lazy day for me, didn't wake up until 12:30.
And in review of last night's pages, Chubby has my new favorite quote (though I did fix the typos) "...I'm celibate when I am not having sex..."
Oh and I also watched the rest of GI Joe Resolute, very entertaining watch. It's nice to see GI Joe get some blood on their hands rather than the "No one dies in kids action cartoons" run around.
I'm stilllll fighting a headache.
woke up with it
been a very productive day though
got my oil changed and car cleaned this morning... followed by the fantastic breakfast at southbound and a trip to watermelon patch (this amazing shoe/fun store we have just about 10 miles north of our town)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
woke up with it
That's never good, perhaps the Orphanage has taken a hold of you!
Just kidding, it sounds like you enjoyed that move, perhaps I will check it out.been a very productive day though
Way to not let it get you down😉
got my oil changed and car cleaned this morning... followed by the fantastic breakfast at southbound and a trip to watermelon patch (this amazing shoe/fun store we have just about 10 miles north of our town)
Nice work, I'm about due for an oil change myself... long overdue for a cleaning though.😛
they cleaned it for free with the oil change! 👍
they cleaned it for free with the oil change! 👍
Nice, where I get my oil changed we get a credit for a free wash, but I don't think they do a very good job there.

😆
Nice, where I get my oil changed we get a credit for a free wash, but I don't think they do a very good job there.![]()
most of the places here that change oil do washes as well but I'm much happier with this place than I was the last one.
You guys are reminding me I need to get my oil changed...
It can wait a couple weeks though. No time!
It can wait a couple weeks though. No time!
either they do a good job, or my car was that disgusting... or both 😆
All this talk about oil changes! My dad took my car in today to get the oil changed, and told me I didn't have to pay him back, it was my birthday present.You guys are reminding me I need to get my oil changed...
It can wait a couple weeks though. No time!
It's what I have always wanted! YESSSSSSSSSSSAll this talk about oil changes! My dad took my car in today to get the oil changed, and told me I didn't have to pay him back, it was my birthday present.It's what I have always wanted! YESSSSSSSSSSS
Happy birthday?
All this talk about oil changes! My dad took my car in today to get the oil changed, and told me I didn't have to pay him back, it was my birthday present.It's what I have always wanted! YESSSSSSSSSSS
Like pianola said, happy birthday!?
I hope I get an oil change for my birthday.like pianola said, happy birthday!?I hope i get an oil change for my birthday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh nooo, sorry, an early b-day present. Me and riceman-cinco de mayo birthdays. I think he said he was getting an iPhone....and me, a $20 oil changeLike pianola said, happy birthday!?I hope I get an oil change for my birthday.

Oh nooo, sorry, an early b-day present. Me and riceman-cinco de mayo birthdays. I think he said he was getting an iPhone....and me, a $20 oil change![]()
ohhh...i could use an iPhone, hahaha.
OK I"m out.
um, good luck? and have fun! 🙂OK Swarley et al.
Time for me to head out into the great unknown (i.e. it's Mr. Nola's mother's birthday).
TOP: with the top 10 images caught on google map
http://www.urlesque.com/2009/02/05/top-10-moments-caught-on-google-maps-street-view/
Last edited:
have fun p!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592
