Class of 2013!!!

Started by tonkatruck
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Party in Brooklyn! :soexcited:

See, nothing but fun in New York State! As for the bf, I like this guy already!

some time this summer we should have a NYC SDN meet up at block heads! cheap margaritas YuM :soexcited:

Sounds like an awesome idea to me 👍

Whoo NY SDN party! :soexcited:

I'm all for a summer meet up, so long as it's after June 2nd! Even before I move, I'm a cheap one hour and forty minutes away from New York. 😀

Today however, is not a party. I might be stuck in lab until 7. 🙁 Back to work!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whoo NY SDN party! :soexcited:

I'm all for a summer meet up, so long as it's after June 2nd! Even before I move, I'm a cheap one hour and forty minutes away from New York. 😀

Today however, is not a party. I might be stuck in lab until 7. 🙁 Back to work!

That's a bummer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Woo! Order complete! 😀

Is this what you ordered?

80932-big.jpg
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad