-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Class of 2013!!!
Started by tonkatruck
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Amen brother!Tgif
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I win again
Just like a
, shows up out of no where to take the top.Well it's just you and Myuu, I don't think I like this Currently Active Users
Which is hilarious, as I was nowhere near a computer.👍
Just like a, shows up out of no where to take the top.
Had I been here (and sufficiently motivated), I could have had all the tops today.




Just like a, shows up out of no where to take the top.
That was pretty slick, wasn't it?
Sad that means I was all alone. Now Myuu, let's not get arrogant, though you do possess greatWhich is hilarious, as I was nowhere near a computer.👍
Had I been here (and sufficiently motivated), I could have had all the tops today.![]()
skills.Indeed, my hat's off to you.That was pretty slick, wasn't it?
WOW.
We were expecting about 30. 60 have shown so far.
We were expecting about 30. 60 have shown so far.
Sad that means I was all alone. Now Myuu, let's not get arrogant, though you do possess greatskills.
Indeed, my hat's off to you.
I'll think about it.
WOW.
We were expecting about 30. 60 have shown so far.
Uh oh! Are the refreshments still in adequate supply??
Had I been here (and sufficiently motivated), I could have had all the tops today.![]()
You're good Myuu, but not that good 😛
You're good Myuu, but not that good 😛
SSSHHH!! Don't tell everyone that! I need to decrease competition for my dastardly plans to wor--oh damn.
Foiled again.SSSHHH!! Don't tell everyone that! I need to decrease competition for my dastardly plans to wor--oh damn.
Foiled again.
I need to be a little more careful about what I write on this... thread.
Party in Brooklyn!![]()
See, nothing but fun in New York State! As for the bf, I like this guy already!
some time this summer we should have a NYC SDN meet up at block heads! cheap margaritas YuM![]()
Sounds like an awesome idea to me 👍
Whoo NY SDN party!

I'm all for a summer meet up, so long as it's after June 2nd! Even before I move, I'm a cheap one hour and forty minutes away from New York. 😀
Today however, is not a party. I might be stuck in lab until 7. 🙁 Back to work!
I'll think about it.
Uh oh! Are the refreshments still in adequate supply??
Thankfully they didn't come in time for lunch but just want to register early...
The advisors are in short supply

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thankfully they didn't come in time for lunch but just want to register early...
The advisors are in short supply![]()
But only two hours until close right? The end is nigh!!

SSSHHH!! Don't tell everyone that! I need to decrease competition for my dastardly plans to wor--oh damn.
Swarley can be the Pinky to your Brain.
[youtube]iJPFSNu_QNs[/youtube]
Whoo NY SDN party!
I'm all for a summer meet up, so long as it's after June 2nd! Even before I move, I'm a cheap one hour and forty minutes away from New York. 😀
Today however, is not a party. I might be stuck in lab until 7. 🙁 Back to work!
That's a bummer
Swarley can be the Pinky to your Brain.
Swarley, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Swarley can be the Pinky to your Brain.
[youtube]iJPFSNu_QNs[/youtube]
Are you calling me dense?
"What are we going to do today Brain?
The same thing we always do, attempt to take over the world"
But only two hours until close right? The end is nigh!!![]()
Yeah, and the thing is supposed to be over by 3-330, so hopefully less than an hour til it stops.
Swarley, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
I somehow doubt it😉
Are we going to take over the world?
Yeah, and the thing is supposed to be over by 3-330, so hopefully less than an hour til it stops.
Oh, good! 😀
I somehow doubt it😉
Are we going to take over the world?
That is such a cop out!

What?! No way.Oh, good! 😀
That is such a cop out!![]()
You're the Brains, what are we thinking?
Are you calling me dense?
Well Myuu is the one who expressed desires for world domination first 😀
What?! No way.
You're the Brains, what are we thinking?
I haven't decided yet. Get back to me on Monday.





Although I am marking an order as received, if you'd like to dwell upon that momentarily...

Well Myuu is the one who expressed desires for world domination first 😀
I suppose, it's true I don't match her evil genius.
Although I am marking an order as received, if you'd like to dwell upon that momentarily...![]()
Woo! Order complete! 😀
Although I am marking an order as received, if you'd like to dwell upon that momentarily...![]()
I guess I am Pinky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This has "SUCCESS" written all over it.Is this what you ordered?
![]()

The better question is why have you not previously been resuscitating all these cartoons from your youth?I dunno why I'm resuscitating all these cartoons from my youth![]()
And I like that there's a headlight on the rocket.
The better question is why have you not previously been resuscitating all these cartoons from your youth?
Good point. Here's my alter ego:
And I like that there's a headlight on the rocket.
And bike handles for maneuverability!
People.
Grr.
Grr.
Is this what you ordered?
![]()
Nah, only pipette tips. Did I mention our name is changing to "Umbrella?"
People.
Grr.
Nah, only pipette tips. Did I mention our name is changing to "Umbrella?"
As in the Umbrella Corporation? 😱
![]()
As in the Umbrella Corporation? 😱
Yeah, it's about time the army moved to the private sector.👍

As in "The Umbrella Corp"?Nah, only pipette tips. Did I mention our name is changing to "Umbrella?"
As in the Umbrella Corporation? 😱
Azn we're on the same page. It's hunting time
Yeah, it's about time the army moved to the private sector.👍![]()
As in "The Umbrella Corp"?
Do you guys remember that laser scene in the first movie? I considered linking to the Youtube vid, but it's pretty gross actually

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you guys remember that laser scene in the first movie? I considered linking to the Youtube vid, but it's pretty gross actually![]()
Oh yeah, that was gnarly
Nah, only pipette tips. Did I mention our name is changing to "Umbrella?"
It's all happening again
Bottom! And yes I do like guacamole!
Bottom! And yes I do like guacamole!
Is Myuu losing another top?
"I got TOP.
Nope sorry I already called it in my head"
"I got TOP.
Nope sorry I already called it in my head"
Is Myuu losing another top?
Again, not even near a computer.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 592