Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!
I was wondering where in the application process everyone is. I just send transcripts to schools and am just starting to work on my PS. Seeing as in 10 days VMCAS portal opens up, I figure I ought to get the ball rolling.
All the best to everyone applying for the next class of vets!
I was wondering where in the application process everyone is. I just send transcripts to schools and am just starting to work on my PS. Seeing as in 10 days VMCAS portal opens up, I figure I ought to get the ball rolling.
All the best to everyone applying for the next class of vets!

And I have started to get more experiences with other types of animals (specifically horses); I have also started a list of schools to apply to I just have to finalize that list. I am not as nervous this time for some reason and I am really glad that they save some of our information from the previous year that will save a lot of time. Good Luck to all Class of 2015 Hopefuls!! I am excited to get things going.

)
