Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
iconcheer.gif
iconcheer.gif
yay, Daisy!!!
iconcheer.gif
iconcheer.gif

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Daisy!! Who better to hold down the fort in SoCal while I'm gone?

!!

Members don't see this ad :)
We already talked last night, but: a big CONGRATULATIONS to you, Daisy!!!

haha, I remember the thread you got that from. It's a little too new age hippie for me. Besides, we are "all in this together" only until some people prove themselves to be annoying or incompetent. Then it becomes "some of us are in this together."

Bleargh wtf is up with your siggy

It just doesn't sound like you at all

It's from that thread about "flaming common question posters", and Tabascosauce kept saying it and put it in his/her sig, and now all the cool kid trollololos are doing it.

I'm laughing at women on my mom boards who paid out of pocket for elective ultrasounds before 20 weeks (when they do the anatomy ultrasound)to find out the sex early. There have been two of them in the last two days are so that found out they were wrong.

Hahaha! Next time send ME $100 and I'll flip a coin for you!

It's from that thread about "flaming common question posters", and Tabascosauce kept saying it and put it in his/her sig, and now all the cool kid trollololos are doing it.

Yeah way too mainstream and so two days ago. But most hilariously employed as bleargh's sig, of all people :laugh:

Lol @Pons, and congrats buddy. You earned it.

I'M ACCEPTED to my numero uno. :eek: Excuse me while I cry tears of joy in a corner somewhere.

I'm getting to live that Daisy lifestyle (congrats again, Daisy,) at least for a bit. Got the acceptance yesterday to my #1. Ahh...relief. Now I can get back to srs SDN business.

Well I feel like I'm behind the times but CONGRATS DAISY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! (Now I basically have to decide, should I go to med school with Daisy or with Geeks... ;))

And congrats to you too Pons!

Yeah way too mainstream and so two days ago. But most hilariously employed as bleargh's sig, of all people :laugh:

Lol @Pons, and congrats buddy. You earned it.

Totally. In troll time two days is a lifetime ago.

I'M ACCEPTED to my numero uno. Excuse me while I cry tears of joy in a corner somewhere.

I'm getting to live that Daisy lifestyle (congrats again, Daisy,) at least for a bit. Got the acceptance yesterday to my #1. Ahh...relief. Now I can get back to srs SDN business.

Aw. Congratulations Daisy and Pons!! You guys deserve it. Love all my Cali peeps :love:

Also, does everyone here know eachother IRL?? I mean the regulars.

Aw. Congratulations Daisy and Pons!! You guys deserve it. Love all my Cali peeps :love:

Cougs knows everything about everyone. Pretty sure she could buy me the right size and style of underwear.

I don't. I've been curious if there will be a point as an MS-1 where I'll feel like pulling my real-life mask off and revealing myself as Pons to classmates. I feel like if real-world Pons and SDN Pons were to meet, something bad would happen...

images

I don't. I've been curious if there will be a point as an MS-1 where I'll feel like pulling my real-life mask off and revealing myself as Pons to classmates. I feel like if real-world Pons and SDN Pons were to meet, something bad would happen...

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm slowly retreating from SDN because of it. I can't live a double life!

jumeaux2.jpg

Cougs knows everything about everyone. Pretty sure she could buy me the right size and style of underwear.

Actually wouldnt mind this....if you're out there Cougs! Hate shopping for underwear. I'd have my mom do it but I'd have a drawer full of granny panties.

I feel the same way. I feel like I'm slowly retreating from SDN because of it. I can't live a double life!

jumeaux2.jpg

Actually wouldnt mind this....if you're out there Cougs! Hate shopping for underwear. I'd have my mom do it but I'd have a drawer full of granny panties.

This is hilarious!

I just found out that one of my really good friends from college is going to be in my med school class, and the third member of our trio is a current student there. My day just keeps getting better and better! :D

So much awesome in this thread today.

Bleargh wtf is up with your siggy

It just doesn't sound like you at all
I hate the "r". It makes me want to punch a baby.

I'm laughing at women on my mom boards who paid out of pocket for elective ultrasounds before 20 weeks (when they do the anatomy ultrasound)to find out the sex early. There have been two of them in the last two days are so that found out they were wrong.

Hahaha! Next time send ME $100 and I'll flip a coin for you!
:laugh: I love it:)
Well I feel like I'm behind the times but CONGRATS DAISY!!!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!! (Now I basically have to decide, should I go to med school with Daisy or with Geeks... ;))

And congrats to you too Pons!
This is a Sophie's Choice no woman should have to make.
Yeah the way Cougs and Cizzle run things around here, the most promising threads have about a 20 minute shelf-life :laugh:
Huh? I'm responsible for running things around here?? Since when?
:lol:
Truth.

jumeaux2.jpg

:laugh:That pic is so freaking hilarious:)
I personal shop....for a price.

Also...boy shorts ftw.

I have met several people on this thread (who are all amazing), and I try to hang out with Asyouwereatrio on a regular basis because he is awesome.

However...I am trying to keep my identity from my future classmates. I would prefer it if they didn't find out until at least 2nd year. I have a feeling someone will out me though. I'll show up at school one day and everyone will be saying "OH HAI COUGS".

I think I share too much on SDN that people easily out me. In fact, I get people "IRL" (classmates, friends, etc) taht ask me up front "ARE YOU ASYOUWEREATRIO ON SDN?!?!" and I just tell them yes. I also found my roommate for next year on here, so he knows who I am! lol. *gasp*...maybe I shouldn't have said THAT.

and Thanks Cougs for the shoutout!! :) You're even more awesome! Our schedules just really don't line up. :( *poopie sad face*

and PS: i'm wearing shorts for the first time in a long time. *gasp* ...only bc I'm heading out to a bonfire tonight! :)

I think I share too much on SDN that people easily out me. In fact, I get people "IRL" (classmates, friends, etc) taht ask me up front "ARE YOU ASYOUWEREATRIO ON SDN?!?!" and I just tell them yes. I also found my roommate for next year on here, so he knows who I am! lol. *gasp*...maybe I shouldn't have said THAT.

You are so cute! I would move just so I could hang out with you.:)

and Thanks Cougs for the shoutout!! :) You're even more awesome! Our schedules just really don't line up. :( *poopie sad face*

and PS: i'm wearing shorts for the first time in a long time. *gasp* ...only bc I'm heading out to a bonfire tonight! :)

omg me too! Short shorts and a tank top, it feels so good! Plus I have the afternoon off from work, so I was just lying out in a swim suit and studying. :D

Edit: Does anyone else's SDN do this weird thing now whenever you post? It didn't used to, but now a page pops up for like half a second while the post loads. Hmm.