Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So, no one is staying in Socal this summer? Crap. That means I gotta hang with people at school :lame: . Please lord baby Jesus let them be cool :xf:

Haha, aww..sorry! Ya I have to start establishing residency in the state of NY..woo! I'm going to come back as a New Yorker haha.

Members don't see this ad.

So, no one is staying in Socal this summer? Crap. That means I gotta hang with people at school :lame: . Please lord baby Jesus let them be cool :xf:

If they're anything like the SoCal kids on this thread (unlikely), then you will have a great time.

I'll be around until July probably. And you know Daisy's gonna be in LA forever now! (Or at least for another 4 years. :))

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll be around until July probably. And you know Daisy's gonna be in LA forever now! (Or at least for another 4 years. :))

Does that mean you're still coming to the land of cheesesteaks, soft pretzels and tastykakes?
:love:

Does that mean you're still coming to the land of cheesesteaks, soft pretzels and tastykakes?
:love:

I'm pretty sure! :) This spell of warm weather is trying to temp me to stay in SoCal, but I think my heart's set on Cheesesteak Land. :D

Time for a SDN first- Posting from the Las Vegas local jail... missed my flight dammit. :mad:

EDIT: Don't worry, it was my friend who got arrested not me...

Time for a SDN first- Posting from the Las Vegas local jail... missed my flight dammit. :mad:

I'm hoping this is an April Fool's joke? Well, you can always get back here on Standby, shouldn't be too crazy! Best of luck to you and your friend! lol..what happened?

That's what I'm afraid of in NYC...hot and humid...:( I can deal with hot, but not humid :(

+1. I lived in AZ for 7 years and I loved the weather. Even if it was 100+ I could still drive with my window rolled down and keep cool. Here in the KS, not so much.

+1. I lived in AZ for 7 years and I loved the weather. Even if it was 100+ I could still drive with my window rolled down and keep cool. Here in the KS, not so much.

Yeah humidity is crazy. I was born in CA but moved to Houston when I was 2. When I moved back at age 7, my sister and I thought cali was downright frigid (it was like 70, but without humidity).

I would ask, but I think that violates the "what happens in Vegas" rule.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure! :) This spell of warm weather is trying to temp me to stay in SoCal, but I think my heart's set on Cheesesteak Land. :D
So you chose GC over moi? :cry: Haha, I know Philly stole your heart. Enjoy your time there!

I think I'd like your friends.

Lol I was told subways are fine with A/C...it's the WAIT for a train that will suck..b/c the stations will be so humid and hot. :(

A/C is less effective when you're jammed up in next to hot and sweaty people with varying degrees of personal hygiene habits. Never had problems with the wait for a train, since it's usually only a few minutes at worst.

trying to decide between a mild night, or a wild night. either way its starting with a couple chocolate milks and seeing Limitless.

I feel great, so this might as well be my first post to the class of 2015 thread! After revisit day at UMN, I have decided to attend here! My choices were all midwest anyway (UIC, UMich, MSU, and UIowa).

Woohoo!!! Go us!:highfive:

Congrats and welcome, burfule!

We're going to the movies tomorrow... I think we're going to see Source Code.

Haha, aww..sorry! Ya I have to start establishing residency in the state of NY..woo! I'm going to come back as a New Yorker haha.

Sweet! NY sounds exciting. You'll come back soundin like Rosie Perez :D.

If they're anything like the SoCal kids on this thread(unlikely), then you will have a great time.

Only thing about the Socal culture is that everyone always looks good. I'm a big fan of being able to just go out looking average most days :lame:. My best friend who's there (leaving very soon for residency) is super trendy. I have no energy for fashion.

Finally someone who isn't abandoning Cali! :)

I feel great, so this might as well be my first post to the class of 2015 thread! After revisit day at UMN, I have decided to attend here! My choices were all midwest anyway (UIC, UMich, MSU, and UIowa).

Woohoo!!! Go us!:highfive:

Congrats Burfule!

Now can someone tell me what is going on today; SDN is just bizarro. GC or Cougs?! :confused:
Edit: Longshanks spilled the beans :|

I think SDN should implement the "weakest link" poll, and every month someone should be voted off the forum. There are some outlier on the site that really bring down the average.

... plus, it would be a lot of fun.

I'm behind but... congrats Daisy and Pons!!!! :biglove:

eh it was decent. Sounded like he was on a drug called "adderall on steroids"

there were a few times during the movie I was like "when is this thing going to enddd?"

Yeah, it was okay. It felt looooong. Also, moral of the story: you can cheat at life and get away with it.

I think SDN should implement the "weakest link" poll, and every month someone should be voted off the forum. There are some outlier on the site that really bring down the average.

I approve.

Lol I was told subways are fine with A/C...it's the WAIT for a train that will suck..b/c the stations will be so humid and hot. :(

Don't expect every train to have an AC running or working.... (the 4/5/6 usually does though)

Don't expect every train to have an AC running or working.... (the 4/5/6 usually does though)

Argh, hopefully the 2 will as well. :)

haha.

Actually, we did once in a school specific thread and people were like :eek:

I don't know if I could handle all that shanking...that would mega-confuse me. I already get slightly confused with everyone's similar first names. :p

Protip: if a train pulls in and you see a car that's empty when all the others are jam-packed, there's usually a reason for it.
LOL, this happened to me on the way to a football game. I had to ride one exit in a car that stank of vomit (it looked like 5 people got sick in that mofo), until I could switch cars.

Yeah, it was okay. It felt looooong. Also, moral of the story: you can cheat at life and get away with it.

I don't think there's a single person who can say they haven't cheated in/on something and gotten away with it

Argh, hopefully the 2 will as well. :)

I don't know if I could handle all that shanking...that would mega-confuse me. I already get slightly confused with everyone's similar first names. :p

Epic that's what she said...

PS I'm headed down to UCI for their last day of interviews tomorrow... Well, the interview is on Monday but I'm staying with my amigo who's a 3rd year. Anyways, once again I shall be on SDN hiatus which gives me the shakes and the cold sweats.

Be careful with what you wish for. Consensus around SDN seems to be that this thread would be the first one to close.....:rolleyes:

Epic that's what she said...

PS I'm headed down to UCI for their last day of interviews tomorrow... Well, the interview is on Monday but I'm staying with my amigo who's a 3rd year. Anyways, once again I shall be on SDN hiatus which gives me the shakes and the cold sweats.
Yet AGAIN you're in our hood with no heads up. Trio and I will never ever buy you Pho now.

Also, Pons, I realized I never gave you a congrats:) Way to go, man....I hope you feel awesome:)

Be careful with what you wish for. Consensus around SDN seems to be that this thread would be the first one to close.....:rolleyes:
Yah? Consensus? Interesting.

I for one am flattered. It means we are like Madonna. You want to ban us from your country, yet....you know the words to all of our songs.

It is nice you keep reading this thread every day, man. I hope we entertain you.

Edit: Maybe we should charge admission to this thread....

Last edited:
:hello: because there are probably other '15'ers logged in at this time of night/morning...Hi!

:laugh: Look, it is this girl again. The fact you still lurk this thread after being ostracized is pretty pathetic.

i think its great that the '15ers that are close by actually hang out with each other outside of SDN. Wonder if I'll be so lucky with the '16ers. Of course, I can always hang out with you guys too...

i think its great that the '15ers that are close by actually hang out with each other outside of SDN. Wonder if I'll be so lucky with the '16ers. Of course, I can always hang out with you guys too...
:thumbup:

I think I'm going to get Beast drunk tomorrow night. Don't tell his girlfriend.
We have also made a decision where we are all doing residency.