Class of 2015!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2014 > 2015

👍


👍

👎 to your 👎

man, when this thread reaches thousands of pages you can all look at page one and be reminded that 2014 is king of med school classes

👍

we should invite all the 2014ers to spam the first page

👍

2013>




😉

Ehhh.

I'm just here to post on the first page of this potentially really long thread

edit: 2014 is awesome. just saying.

2014!!!! Represent. 😎

Lame. This is just an extension of 2014 thread.:lame:

Quoted just because.
 
I guess I should also say good luck to you all. Study hard for the MCAT, request letters early, get your PS done by the middle of May, and submit as early as possible. 👍

You guys will do great.
 
I guess I should also say good luck to you all. Study hard for the MCAT, request letters early, get your PS done by the middle of May, and submit as early as possible. 👍

You guys will do great.

Thank you! I'll give you a pat on the back for actually offering some beneficial advice. 2013 was never this hard on you guys!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hopefully this time next year we'll be getting interviews :xf:

By this time next year, you should be getting acceptances, not interviews! But if you were really hoping for that one last dream school, this would also be a good time for that interview invite.👍:luck:
☠2013☠FTW☠
 
It's a long road, friends. There will be moments of elation; there will be moments sadness; there will be moments where you feel pretty neutral (but oh how rare they are). Do well and make us proud.
 
I wish you luck 2015ers as long as you recognize that we 2014ers are far superior in every single way.
🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone remember back in January of this year, I made this similar thread in all seriousness -and there was a spawn of new Class of 20XX threads.... Orthopedic Residency Class of 2021 threads.. etc.

Kinda funny in retrospect though. lol

Totally remember that. :laugh:

But no one can say anything now!! Can't believe it's our time!!!!!!
 
Dude, there was a time when the 2015 thread existed before your 2014 thread; albeit only for a moment. In that flurry of new Class of 20XX threads, I believe a mod actually got rid of yours also 😀

I believe 2014 was made first then all the others were made and Bacchus merged them all together. I was not happy. So I blame you that the first 2014 thread got moved.

Oh really? And where exactly would my "place" be?

Careful, now. I can ban you 😉

And I can ban you. :meanie:

Thank you! I'll give you a pat on the back for actually offering some beneficial advice. 2013 was never this hard on you guys!

You have no idea. Just go read the first 50 or so pages of 2014. They were down right mean.

Uhhh... we were MUCH worse.

Actually, you have no idea.

See.

I wish you luck 2015ers as long as you recognize that we 2014ers are far superior in every single way.
🙂

This.
 
I'm really excited to see the next group of people applying. It's cute. Best of luck with the MCAT and all the other application-y things. If you ever need help, the wise and experienced 2014ers are only a thread away. We'd be happy to help y'all out.

:luck:
 
And now I propose that the 2014ers stop posting here, because if we get this thread started and such they'll end up with more posts than us. And that is not cool.

:hello: 2015. I'll probably pop in every once and awhile, but I will not be the reason that your post count exceeds ours one day if it ever does.
 
so you're applying 2015 bleargh? good luck!!
isn't bleargh doing a SMP/post bacc thing at BU? Hopefully he's one of those luckey bastages that gets accepted to BU and doent have to repeat all that shiz. GL B! :xf:

Speaking of repeating shiz and BU SMP, where has cameras been? Its been a while since she's been around to regurgitate the apply early/broadly shiz. Hopefully things are going well for her.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad