Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are you now the ladies man?

ladiesman.jpg

always had a gift. Now its not even fair anymore :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It must be miserable in FL right now, I can't even imagine the heat index... jeez.

The high today was 92, not sure what the heat index was at the peak. The rain cooled things off to the high 70's, but the humidity is now 85%. I'm used to crazy humidity, and my nasal membranes totally revolted (bled like crazy) when I was in New Mexico recently (I think the daytime humidity was like, 6%). I don't think I could handle living in a desert, even though I love the desert.

The high today was 92, not sure what the heat index was at the peak. The rain cooled things off to the high 70's, but the humidity is now 85%. I'm used to crazy humidity, and my nasal membranes totally revolted (bled like crazy) when I was in New Mexico recently (I think the daytime humidity was like, 6%). I don't think I could handle living in a desert, even though I love the desert.

ha, my nose does the same thing! Whenever I go out west I have epic nose bleeds. Sometimes I wake up at night covered in blood. I am kind of used to it but it seriously freaks my girlfriend out, however, haha.

I have to carry nasal spray and spray in the morning and at night to prevent them.

ha, my nose does the same thing! Whenever I go out west I have epic nose bleeds. Sometimes I wake up at night covered in blood. I am kind of used to it but it seriously freaks my girlfriend out, however, haha.

I have to carry nasal spray and spray in the morning and at night to prevent them.

Yeah, by the fifth day, I got smart and bought some saline spray at the Taos Walmart (everything in Taos says "Taos" on it - even the McDonald's). I needed to apply it constantly. I stuck it in my jacket pocket for long hikes so that I wouldn't bleed out and die in the middle of the wilderness. My boyfriend, like your girlfriend, seemed quite disturbed when I would get up in the morning, blow my nose, and have giant blood clots and streams of blood fly out everywhere. I though it was neat, kinda.

Members don't see this ad :)
My brain is atrophying due to being bored out of my mind. Glad that med school will keep me busy, even if it's hellishly so.

It's a-thunderin'! Another beautiful day in SoFla...

OllieWilliams.png

Edit: Just started pouring.

The 4 o'clock rain was tardy today! We're about to get hit with the residual effects of the tropical storm here in Tallahassee.

I thought schools didn't start until August. Or are you doing a combined degree program?

Thankfully I've only had to go out and drive in weather like once. Probably the most stressful drive I have ever done.

Reading "Catcher in the Rye" for the first time. Man, reading all the posts on this forum is depressing as hell.

What's been going on, people? I've been in Provincetown for the weekend, but I'm BACK.

I was in San Francisco today.

What is this, the lavender check-in? I was below Rue St. Ann yesterday, got whistled at a couple of times.

Tantacles - did you go to any of the evening shows in P-town? I went to a stand up comedy show the last time I was there, and learned one of my all time favorite jokes: "So, I'm a top. And I'm a Jew. I guess you could call me a dradle!"

Just realized I got unintentional top last time with my grillz comment. I had no idea.

More severe T-storms for the Sunshine State! And a high chance of rain for the rest of the week. This weather is depressing.

I love listening to the sound of rain, though. I've been in a rainymood for most of the week.