Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Woke up early and can't go back to sleep bump

Members don't see this ad :)
Seeing that Maclinkin dude banned has made me happier then I have been in awhile...

internetz

srs

bzznazz.

Also, I am nearly 100% sure he has a couple other accounts he was trolling other sub-forums with.

:O I missed this epic moment? thank the lord!

You have not lived. I present you.... chicken foot.
The-Kitchen-Dim-Sum-Millbrae-Chicken-Feet.jpg

This looks pretty good. I've never had chicken feet, but now I kind of want to try them.

Also, I just started "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."

Finally having the time to read for leisure bump

How many of you are buying a new computer for school? Do you think that a 15.6 inch screen is too large for taking to lecture (around 6 pounds of weight)?

depending on where I end up, I'll either buy one or one will be provided for me (included in tuition).

depending on where I end up, I'll either buy one or one will be provided for me (included in tuition).

I think I'll have no choice but to buy a new one. I've had mine since 2005. Which is ancient, in consumer electronics terms. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
of course, i have to be accepted first.... :-/

I think I'll have no choice but to buy a new one. I've had mine since 2005. Which is ancient, in consumer electronics terms. :D

lol mine too, i got it in 2006 so its slightly less ancient than yours. Its literally coming apart though, i can't even take it anywhere unless i have a good place to prop the screen up on.

How many of you are buying a new computer for school? Do you think that a 15.6 inch screen is too large for taking to lecture (around 6 pounds of weight)?

I need to, because my screen size does not meet the specifications (I use a netbook). I really enjoy the lightness of the netbook, so I don't think I want my new computer's screen to exceed 12".

I just caught someone stealing one of my lab member's iPhone using find my iPhone app 4 hours after it was lost.

Win win. That b**** is gonna lose her job because she stole it during work hours. Haha!

I just caught someone stealing one of my lab member's iPhone using find my iPhone app 4 hours after it was lost.

Win win. That b**** is gonna lose her job because she stole it during work hours. Haha!
Wow! :eek:

Golden corral is the cesspool of the restaurant business. It's like a trough for humans, just saddle of the herd with diabeetus.

It's places like Golden Corral that will keep me in business for years to come.

B.U.F.F.E.T. = Big Ugly Fat F.cks Eating Together

tumblr_m3dfk8aqUl1qfw2dno1_250.gif

i'm proud to say i have not stepped foot in a buffet since college. though tasting menus are arguably just as bad. you pay a flat price up front and they give you a ridiculous number of dishes...essentially same model, just classing it up with a new name.

Also, I just started "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo."

Finally having the time to read for leisure bump

tumblr_m3gqeaJ04p1qbcgv1.gif

it took me about 100 pages to get into that book. and then it was like, this is so f*cked up but i can't stop reading....maybe because it IS so f*cked up and i just want to get to the resolution already.

I need to, because my screen size does not meet the specifications (I use a netbook). I really enjoy the lightness of the netbook, so I don't think I want my new computer's screen to exceed 12".

i didn't buy a new computer for smp. a lot of m1s seemed to have a mix of apple/pc at the school i was at of all shapes and sizes, though predominantly 13.3 or less. i will say one of my best friends had the prettiest 15" macbook and he brought it with him everywhere. i ended up copying him and buying one after the program ended.

then i realized it was pretty hefty for me so i sold it to my bf and got a 13" mba instead. :cool:

You must elaborate, how does the app work? was it preinstalled?

Who steals from coworkers in academia, wtf?

You must elaborate, how does the app work? was it preinstalled?

It was pre installed on the iPhone. It locates where the iPhone is via wireless network or 3G/4G network. The app has a map in it and we saw it move around campus in the area where she lost it. We saw it pin point at a corner at the shuttle stop. Then I sent the iPhone a message/alarm (built into the map). We looked at this girl who was trying to hide her purse, stared at her, and she said "Oh, that's my alarm". I straight up said "That's her iPhone" (she had her own iPhone....). She gave it up and said "Oh I was going to turn it into the lost and found residential office. Funny thing is, the office was right next to the place she worked and the bus stop was like a minute walk away.

Who steals from coworkers in academia, wtf?
She worked at a cafeteria where my lab member lost it. She stole it while she was working.

answers in bold

It was pre installed on the iPhone. It locates where the iPhone is via wireless network or 3G/4G network. The app has a map in it and we saw it move around campus in the area where she lost it. We saw it pin point at a corner at the shuttle stop. Then I sent the iPhone a message/alarm (built into the map). We looked at this girl who was trying to hide her purse, stared at her, and she said "Oh, that's my alarm". I straight up said "That's her iPhone" (she had her own iPhone....). She gave it up and said "Oh I was going to turn it into the lost and found residential office. Funny thing is, the office was right next to the place she worked and the bus stop was like a minute walk away.

496ad0af_yo-dawg-xzibit-48.jpeg

I cant wait until Prometheus comes out, omg

Apparently the trailers spoil the entire movie. I saw something on reddit that laid out the entire plot, based on speculation and screenshots. I wish I hadn't--I hate spoilers :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd0S0LwhEDU&ob=av2e[/YOUTUBE]

girls change the second you display on f-book you have an acceptance and are going to become a doc