Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Must obtain...

This. This is the stuff dreams are made of. Like, if you could eat a dream, it would taste like Dulce de Leche ice cream.

ben-and-jerrys-pint-xl.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

This is better:

images

I've heard that's delicious! I don't think I could eat a full pint, though, or even one of those serving-sized ones. I can only do chocolate in small doses. But I'm sure after a few spoonfuls, I'd be in heaven.

Members don't see this ad :)
I used to eat a very peanut buttery Ben and Jerry's ice cream, but I forget what it is. It was tasty, but kind of sickeningly rich.

ohhhh, that reminds me. On saturday I had "oreo filling" at Coldstone in a waffle cone with heath bar and graham cracker in it.

At first I was like "yum, mouthgasm"

then I was like "my stomach hurts. ow. this is sickening how much fat is in this stuff."

Just went on my first bike ride in about a month. So happy!!! I hadn't been going out because I hadn't been feeling well enough/didn't have the Calories to spare.

Just went on my first bike ride in about a month. So happy!!! I hadn't been going out because I hadn't been feeling well enough/didn't have the Calories to spare.

I LOVE cycling. I devoted an entire summer to it in high school. I think I might try it again this summer, considering I have no job weighing me down.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, I don't think I've had ice cream in about 6 months.

Yummm nonfat froyo :)

Also, I don't think I've had ice cream in about 6 months.

Yummm nonfat froyo :)

Word. We only ever buy reduced fat/no-sugar-added varieties. Some are pretty decent. We add walnuts and no-sugar-added Cool Whip. :)

Then several hours later, we're super gassy from all the sugar alcohols.....:D

I regret taco bell immediately after eating it, everytime.

I have that same reaction but with Del Taco instead. And yet, I always come back to it.

oh and hi folks, its been a while since I last posted here I think.

What is this, the lavender check-in? I was below Rue St. Ann yesterday, got whistled at a couple of times.

Tantacles - did you go to any of the evening shows in P-town? I went to a stand up comedy show the last time I was there, and learned one of my all time favorite jokes: "So, I'm a top. And I'm a Jew. I guess you could call me a dradle!"

^

What is this, the lavender check-in? I was below Rue St. Ann yesterday, got whistled at a couple of times.

Tantacles - did you go to any of the evening shows in P-town? I went to a stand up comedy show the last time I was there, and learned one of my all time favorite jokes: "So, I'm a top. And I'm a Jew. I guess you could call me a dradle!"

Whoops, missed this a few days ago.

And no, though I love that joke if only because it describes me perfectly. No one really exciting was doing stand up. I know Patti Lupone is coming soon, but I probably won't be there for that. Honestly, I only went because it was ladies weekend, which is basically code for "all of your best friends will be in Ptown AND THEY'RE BRINGING THEIR DOGS!"

I did, however, dance 3/4 nude in a gigantic mound of foam. I emerged wearing thigh high bubble boots.

I also spent an inordinate amount of time at the beach throwing around a football. I'm convinced that I was the only male in ptown that weekend capable of throwing anything even resembling a spiral.

Time to go swim some laps for the first time since I quit being a lifeguard (6 years, I think). This shall be interesting.

:love: haha, I figured I would come back since I have nothing to do. I think I posted more on this thread during MCAT studying compared to now.

Me too. Just think of the high score I could have gotten if I *hadn't* joined SDN a month before my exam. :oops:

Time to go swim some laps for the first time since I quit being a lifeguard (6 years, I think). This shall be interesting.

Swimming is exhausting...but a wonderful workout! Good luck! :xf:

So an email I got telling me I had been continued and they want to know if I'm actually still interested in or not. Of course it had the disclaimer, " Please note that your indication of interest is not a guarantee that you will be offered an appointment."

I wanted to write back, "Thank you for your considerdation, of course I am interested, blahblah blah. Please note that my indication of interest is not a guarantee that I will be accepting an appointment."

I don't think it's a good idea though :(

So an email I got telling me I had been continued and they want to know if I'm actually still interested in or not. Of course it had the disclaimer, " Please note that your indication of interest is not a guarantee that you will be offered an appointment."

I wanted to write back, "Thank you for your considerdation, of course I am interested, blahblah blah. Please note that my indication of interest is not a guarantee that I will be accepting an appointment."

I don't think it's a good idea though :(

Hahahaha. Do you like that school more than the one you've already pretty much chosen?

The lavender reference was to the fact that two people checked in, one right after the other, from locations that are well known to have strong and thriving gay communities. Provincetown is regularly voted the gayest city in America. My own neighborhood (the Vieux Carré) has a street called Rue St. Ann which is known as the "Lavender Line". Upriver from that street the bars and businesses are straight, downriver they are flaming gay, including the oldest continuously running gay bar in the US.

You have options?

colors of da rainbow, bra

Littmann cardio III comes in a crap ton of colors.
tubingcolors-littmann.gif

Also, I think I bought mine from allheart.com

http://www.allheart.com/stethoscopes.html

Don't buy crap from your school fairs, unless you for sure know the prices are good. The littmanns they sold at my school were like $60 bucks over what you can get them on allheart. Also, the ones at my school bookstore weren't much better.

Before I finish my spiel, I would advise no one to purchase and oto-ophthalmoscope. Most of your patient exam rooms will have one on the wall. Some of my classmates dropped $800 on them.... That's just shenanigans.