Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
how do we determine whose king/queen of the thread?

Edit: just missed :(

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, the tallest persons in the thread comprise the royal court. I'm fulfilling criteria left and right.

Please notice I am exempt from my own statutes regarding double posts. It's good to be on top.

Also, the tallest persons in the thread comprise the royal court. I'm fulfilling criteria left and right.

Please notice I am exempt from my own statutes regarding double posts. It's good to be on top.

Well we all know that king/queen is just a formality and that the prime minister is the real BOSS. So I deem myself the BOSS of the thread and hereby take away all of your silly rules.

You'll stay on bottom and YOU'LL LIKE IT. Now unclench

:whoa:

I posted a video a few minutes ago explaining it...?

Nah, I had the 10,000th post. 'Nuff said

Weak sauce. Your efforts were too lazy. You didn't even be-dazzle it or anything.

I'm not joining your silly court.

Power corrupts. Look, it's already getting to your head.

Members don't see this ad :)
wtf, ek? really? you have to devote 50 pages to explaining the components of a bacterium, but 4 pages to the entire concept of genetics?

I leave for 5 minutes to take a shower, and somebody steals my palindrome! Though if it had to be someone, better you than someone else.

Lots of misandry up in hurr. The Y chromosome: with great power comes great jealousy.

ahhahaha. my iphone voice memos just came up in itunes. apparently i'm quite the rapper

Perhaps my outrageous egotism is a cover for some underlying insecurities. You've cut me to the core. And there ain't no gauze in sight.

In all seriousness, though, I kid. Y'all take it well. I'm going to bed.

Perhaps my outrageous egotism is a cover for some underlying insecurities. You've cut me to the core. And there ain't no gauze in sight.

In all seriousness, though, I kid. Y'all take it well. I'm going to bed.

G'night!

haha, didn't even notice! and so dormancy is deferred! what did whatyousay waste his post on?

Well then, I take back that G'night.

He wasted it on something related to healthcare or some nonsense.

Well then, I take back that G'night.

He wasted it on something related to healthcare or some nonsense.

Hope you don't waste your 2000th post on something like giving good advice or something like that. But your're our resident spammer so I'm sure you'll find something great to post

Seems like we have someone new lurking here and afraid to post :ninja:

I hope I don't... GLEAAARGHHGHHH

old-man-falls.gif

Seems like we have someone new lurking here and afraid to post :ninja:

I take minor offense to this :(
I do post a lot, but I think most of my posts can be construed as a reasonable response to someone else's comments.

None of this extended monologue stuff that SOME other peeps around here do.

I take minor offense to this :(
I do post a lot, but I think most of my posts can be construed as a reasonable response to someone else's comments.

None of this extended monologue stuff that SOME other peeps around here do.

What's wrong with extended monologues?

20 minutes without a post, where is everyone?