Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
TMS is watching me talk to myself, come and keep me from going insane.

Members don't see this ad :)
I like GWU. But they have this internet policy that is incredibly annoying. NO MATTER WHAT you are doing on your computer, you are automatically timed out of the campus internet after four hours, and have to log in again. Imagine being in the middle of a practice (or God forbid, real) exam for a class or the MCAT/USMLE's and losing internet whether you know the 4 hour mark is coming or not. Even day to day with videochatting and other things, your internet disconnecting every four hours could be pretty obnoxious

I like GWU. But they have this internet policy that is incredibly annoying. NO MATTER WHAT you are doing on your computer, you are automatically timed out of the campus internet after four hours, and have to log in again. Imagine being in the middle of a practice (or God forbid, real) exam for a class or the MCAT/USMLE's and losing internet whether you know the 4 hour mark is coming or not. Even day to day with videochatting and other things, your internet disconnecting every four hours could be pretty obnoxious

WOW really?!

that really sucks..... they should changed that for faculty/graduate students/staff

Talking to a cute guy at the bar..but I think I'd rather be on SDN...is that bad? :laugh: You guys are all a lot smarter.

Members don't see this ad :)
There happens to be me and 3 guests in here.... :ninja:

I have some major catch up and posting to do once I get to my computer. Started studying--while on vacation :( let's make this work!!!!

Take that BHaus.

*snatches crown from his head*

Edit: 1989th post! Year I was born. Woot.

Wow, this made me feel old. :oops:

You'll stay on bottom and YOU'LL LIKE IT. Now unclench

What, dude? Unclench... as in your fist. You seemed like you were getting hostile :laugh:
:smuggrin: So naughty in here at night.

Dibs on Secretary of the Interior.

I'll be treasurer.... then I can have control over the money - and embezzle it and run away to a tropical paradise.

Talking to a cute guy at the bar..but I think I'd rather be on SDN...is that bad? :laugh: You guys are all a lot smarter.

There happens to be me and 3 guests in here.... :ninja: I have some major catch up and posting to do once I get to my computer. Started studying--while on vacation :( let's make this work!!!!

Boo, but I know you'll rock it this time! Is this your second time taking it?

Wow, this made me feel old. :oops:

:smuggrin: So naughty in here at night.

I'll be treasurer.... then I can have control over the money - and embezzle it and run away to a tropical paradise.

Boo, but I know you'll rock it this time! Is this your second time taking it?

Yeah, I took it with you, miss! 5/21 failture here :(But thanks! I'm working on nerves :(

Yeah, I took it with you, miss! 5/21 failure here :(But thanks! I'm working on nerves :(

I remember you taking it with me 5/21, but wasn't sure how many times. Think of it this way, now you know what to expect on test day. This will help you be more relaxed. I bolded "will" because you are going to convince yourself of this fact. :D

5/21 was my second time around and I was definitely more at ease because I knew what to expect at the testing center. I was still nervous about the test itself, but I felt better than I did the first time around.

I'm pretty sure I have 1500 posts in this thread alone.

It sounds like you two have an addiction problem.

Addiction? Addiction? I don't have no stinkin addiction.

*hands shaking scratches arm, looks around for the coffee*

Call me king

All hail the king, 10000th post winner.

I'm pretty sure I have 1500 posts in this thread alone.

:laugh: 1500 out of 1600 something. Crazy.

+1 :)

Good morning everyone.

Morning- any secondaries for you this morning? None here, but AMCAS marked my letter as received this morning! Hoping to go complete on a ton of schools this week.

This will be my 82nd in this thread. Must catch up, but have to go to work :(

82nd in like 2 days. I have a feeling that bookfreak has some new spam competition in store for her.

I feel awesome. I slept well for the first time in a week last night.

I think my sickness is starting to subside! I also have an ungodly craving for sushi.

How are you TMS?

You're just getting over being sick and are craving sushi? :scared:

Morning- any secondaries for you this morning? None here, but AMCAS marked my letter as received this morning! Hoping to go complete on a ton of schools this week.

Not yet. They seem to not come in early in the day for some reason. I still need to finish that Temple one so it's OK. I would like to get another today though.

Congrats on the letter. It's definitely nice to check your e-mail and see that you're complete :thumbup:.

I haven't been able to EAT real food for the last week. I'm on a BRAT diet... sucks newton's balls.

Is sushi real food? I'm going to a Chicago-style hot dog stand today, I think.

I haven't been able to EAT real food for the last week. I'm on a BRAT diet... sucks newton's balls.

I would kill for some good sushi right about now. You know, my favorite place is only 5 minutes down the road....:idea:

I'm sorry to hear about your failed attempt at a one-night stand :laugh:

LOL. :laugh: Pretty happy that it ended up in failure. I don't really do one-night stands.

I feel awesome. I slept well for the first time in a week last night.

I think my sickness is starting to subside! I also have an ungodly craving for sushi.

How are you TMS?

Glad you're feeling better! :D I'm tired but just made myself potatoes and eggs, so am starting to wake up.

Yesssssss. I knew people would start using this.

Hey look, everyone else in the thread is just as lazy as you are! :laugh:

You're just getting over being sick and are craving sushi? :scared:

I like sushi, but I don't ever really crave it.

Not yet. They seem to not come in early in the day for some reason. I still need to finish that Temple one so it's OK. I would like to get another today though.

Congrats on the letter. It's definitely nice to check your e-mail and see that you're complete :thumbup:.

Yea, I have to do Temple still too. Haven't gotten any complete emails yet, but I'm sure I will get a handful of them by Friday.

Is sushi real food? I'm going to a Chicago-style hot dog stand today, I think.

You've inspired me to go to this hot dog joint in Chicago's loop for lunch today. Mmmm, hot dogs (vienna beef).

Wasabi. Pffff, I eat that **** for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wasabi? I shower in that ****!

Ugh. *shudder* I looove my spicy foods, but I'm more into Mexican spicy than wasabi spicy. I don't like the taste of wasabi!

Wasabi. Pffff, I eat that **** for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Wasabi? I shower in that ****!

Before I was really exposed to sushi (when I was around 18), I went to this sushi place and thought I would just slap a whole ball of wasabi on one slice of sushi. I think some of my cerebral fluid leaked out of my nose...

EDIT: lol...strange top post but I'll take it