Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ugh AMCAS...verify me!!

That could be a song, I think. VERIFYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's because cilantro is an EVIL WEED that should die a thousand horrible deaths and then spend the rest of eternity in the fires of Hades.

Those are very strong feelings. Now, tell me how you really feel.

You in Florida right now Vandy?

If so, I have yet to have good sushi in your state. Chicago's Japonais takes the cake.

Oddly enough my favorite out of the 6 or so that I've been to in Orlando (and many more outside of Orlando) is located in my little suburb. :shrug:. You'd never see it if you came here unless you were really looking. Favorite roll: tempura shrimp, cream cheese, and a jalapeno slice in middle, with avocado slice on top and sweet eel sauce :love: .

Yet you don't like cilantro. :nono:

I think cilantro is "disgusting" in its purest form.

Ugh. *shudder* I looove my spicy foods, but I'm more into Mexican spicy than wasabi spicy. I don't like the taste of wasabi!

I hate wasabi too. But I would kill for Mexican spicy!

Yes, sir! Pork just doesn't cut it.

The difference between 100% beef hot dogs and all that other crap is unbelievable. Nothing like a delicious vienna hot dog at the ball park.

That's because cilantro is an EVIL WEED that should die a thousand horrible deaths and then spend the rest of eternity in the fires of Hades.

:thumbup:

Wait, and you are...
kid_ashamed.jpg

See audio from 0:13-0:23 for my reaction to you. Good day.
[YOUTUBE]Rxft7lFaMrM[/YOUTUBE]

Well done, sir. Proving that the collective memory of this thread does extend beyond 10 pages of posts.

Sometimes my memory frightens even me.

Ugh. *shudder* I looove my spicy foods, but I'm more into Mexican spicy than wasabi spicy. I don't like the taste of wasabi!

I didn't realize I was talking to a wimp! :smuggrin:

I feel like we've had this discussion before :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Cilantro is gross. I have no idea why there are so many fanatics out there. It ruins salsa, and I hate it.

I have similar feelings towards basil. Too much and it ruins things.

You guys are crazy. Cilantro and basil enhance everything to a new level. I put cilantro in almost anything Mexican that I make.

Oh and regarding wasabi....at a family party my uncle scooped up a whole chip-ful of wasabi because he thought it was guacamole :shudders:

Oh and regarding wasabi....at a family party my uncle scooped up a whole chip-ful of wasabi because he thought it was guacamole :shudders:

Note: I hate everything that Larry the Cable Guy represents, but this made me cringe a little bit.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGeLIDJ9zEk[/YOUTUBE]

Sorry bro. Make two bowls- one with and one without cilantro. I will grill T-bone steaks, my specialty.

+1 and +1 again!

Do it, I'll be the first to comment. Vote.

It's a serious question.
Same here.

Where are the sexy ladies?

Mail order. From Russia.

Well, I am a lady (I AM!) but way more awkward than sexy, so...best you order those Russian women straightaway. :laugh:

Edit: Woooosh. I think I'm still a little drunksies. :( My cousin had a good time though!

Well, I am a lady (I AM!) but way more awkward than sexy, so...best you order those Russian women straightaway. :laugh:

Is this one of those woman tricks where you try to get us to say you're sexy?

Because....pics or gtfo. :smuggrin:

Just kidding. Uh. I think.

I like awkward girls... they're cute :love:

Awww thanks. :laugh:

Is this one of those woman tricks where you try to get us to say you're sexy?

Because....pics or gtfo. :smuggrin:

Just kidding. Uh. I think.

No, no tricks...I am one of the most awkward people I know. I kind of thrive on awkwardness. I'm one of those people who, in an uncomfortable situation, goes "WELL DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST FEEL WEIRD NOW???"

No, no tricks...I am one of the most awkward people I know. I kind of thrive on awkwardness. I'm one of those people who, in an uncomfortable situation, goes "WELL DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST FEEL WEIRD NOW???"

Well, if we ever happen to bump into each other, I can safely say that you would only be the second most awkward person that you know.

If this is an awkward contest, you have already lost :laugh:

GW SMHS secondary complete!

now for the quick one.....

Well, if we ever happen to bump into each other, I can safely say that you would only be the second most awkward person that you know.

If this is an awkward contest, you have already lost :laugh:

I take that as a challenge! We should have an SDN meetup so the two of us can have an awkward contest. :laugh:

GW SMHS secondary complete!

now for the quick one.....

Oooh congrats!! :D