Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry! I clicked on the thread, and it was at post 49... WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO?

Just got the LLU secondary, and, man, it is a beast!

Do you just copy-paste essays from similar secondary prompts, or do you actually craft a new essay for each secondary?

If it's the latter, that's freaking ridiculous.

Nabada walking in here with his 41, trying to boss the rest of us around.

:smuggrin:

Well, I am a lady (I AM!) but way more awkward than sexy, so...best you order those Russian women straightaway. :laugh:

Awww thanks. :laugh:

No, no tricks...I am one of the most awkward people I know. I kind of thrive on awkwardness. I'm one of those people who, in an uncomfortable situation, goes "WELL DOESN'T EVERYONE JUST FEEL WEIRD NOW???"
:laugh: This is too cute!

Well, if we ever happen to bump into each other, I can safely say that you would only be the second most awkward person that you know.

If this is an awkward contest, you have already lost :laugh:

Maybe we should create and awkward club. I would be a member of that too.:oops:

I am happy I haven't had to fill out any secondaries this week yet.
I just don't have the capacity. But, seeing as how I am feeling better... now would be a good time to get on that project that I've been slacking on.

AKA. Finish writing that manuscript.

I don't wannaaaaaa

Just got the LLU secondary, and, man, it is a beast!

Oh I didn't know you applied there. GL with the secondary.

I just got FSU secondary. It seems like that actually want to get to know you. What creeps. This process is supposed to be about who has the highest numbers.

I'll be the guy with mismatched socks wall-flowering it up in the back of the room.

Okay, I'll be the girl dancing when no one else is and getting strange stares.

Top?

Edit: What a ninja.

It isn't enough for you to have raped the MCAT?? You have to steal top from us too?? *cry*

Maybe we should create and awkward club. I would be a member of that too.:oops:

This is going to be a baller club. :laugh: Our meetings will be hilarious.

Members don't see this ad :)
I take that as a challenge! We should have an SDN meetup so the two of us can have an awkward contest.

Ahhhhhh, tomorrow's doctors. In this case I believe we can kill two birds with one stone by having a dance-off.

Ahhhhhh, tomorrow's doctors. In this case I believe we can kill two birds with one stone by having a dance-off.

You seem to enjoy suggesting dance battles as a way to resolve everything.

Do you love DDR? :smuggrin:

Hmmm, I have a feeling the Roger Rabbit will be making a comeback....

This is feeling awkward already.

Success!

Oh, no, you don't know awkward yet. I'll be the guy doing this:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UJ9Ggs3Dkk[/YOUTUBE]

You seem to enjoy suggesting dance battles as a way to resolve everything.

Do you love DDR? :smuggrin:

Never played. I'm like a breadstick - I ain't got no rhythm. I convulse like the techno viking, but fortunately the funk is more about moxie than talent.

This is by far the funniest thing I've seen all day:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwTsZHGQ6FE[/YOUTUBE]

Well, I guess I know one person TMS can't be friends with.

How could you not like cilantro!?

Wait, I just found out:

"The flavours [of cilantro] have also been compared to those of the stink bug, and similar chemical groups are involved (aldehydes). Belief that aversion is genetically determined may arise from the known genetic variation in taste perception of the synthetic chemical phenylthiocarbamide"

But seriously, basil is delicious.

How could you not like cilantro!?

Wait, I just found out:

"The flavours [of cilantro] have also been compared to those of the stink bug, and similar chemical groups are involved (aldehydes). Belief that aversion is genetically determined may arise from the known genetic variation in taste perception of the synthetic chemical phenylthiocarbamide"

But seriously, basil is delicious.

I had read somewhere about the connection of cilantro's taste to aldehydes. That's why it tastes like death. :scared:

I love basil, though.

Buttermellow, you mind if I call you Bmello? Or BM?

I need to save those extra keystrokes.

How do I see the number of posts I have in this thread?

Help a herpderp out!

Can I steal it again?

Edit: Bottom again. No comments from you, Bhaus.

How do I see the number of posts I have in this thread?

Help a herpderp out!

If you go to the Pre-Med Allo page and click on the number of posts in the thread, it'll pop up a box with everyone in the thread and their post count. Just discovered that yesterday :thumbup:

Edit: Top again!