Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats to submitting WYS! About time....:laugh:

Now, we just have to wait ~3 weeks. :thumbdown:

What events?

Distance free and sprint back.
1650, 1000, 500, 200 frees and the 100 back.
At conferences I only swim the 500, 100 back and 1650 though.
I'm one of those crazy wippersnappers :laugh:

I kind of want sushi right now.

Any takers?

sushi-cat-1.jpg

Aside:
This reminds me of the time there was a marathon in houston a couple years back. There were a lot of high altitude training runner, so naturally it was expected they would do well. Unfortunately the 100% humidity and heat was a too much for some people who have never experienced weather like this, much less run. Did not turn out well for those runners

Well humidity is just stupid. :D

I kind of want sushi right now.

Any takers?

Mmmm salmon avocado roll!

Hahahaha love this. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
This is how i feel after lunch

tsokk.jpg

fixed.

Last edited:
HI peeps! I've been so busy I feel so out of touch with everyone!

I really wish I could add these--->:biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove::biglove: to my secondaries haha

Wouldn't that be awesome! You could write your essays using all emoticons. That would really make you stand out from the rest of the crowd. :laugh:

Mellow, you're always going to find more things to change after each draft.
After 10 rough drafts, I finally said "Enough is enough" and submitted.
It felt great after and I haven't read my PS since the moment before I submitted.
If you want I can give it another read over and throw down some comments?

Yeah, I could probably work on it for a year and never be satisfied with it. I'll PM you with it later if you care to make some comments.

This?

I haven't had lunch yet :( Still working on my coffee.

I've had lunch, but not coffee. I didn't have time for any this morning, forgot to get some at lunch, was looking forward to a big cup after I got done with my 2-hour drive home, and discovered that my parents had run out of coffee this morning :(

I've had lunch, but not coffee. I didn't have time for any this morning, forgot to get some at lunch, was looking forward to a big cup after I got done with my 2-hour drive home, and discovered that my parents had run out of coffee this morning :(

:cry: This is awful!

I just got coffee. Got real holmes...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Wish I could add that to my list of skills... however... nope.. this old guy doesn't have that trick up his sleeve.

Speaking of hackers, they just released the Manning-Lamo chat log, where Manning is discussing his involvement with Wikileaks. (Warning: MEGA-tl;dr --> also both of these guys are total nut-jobs, but a very interesting read)

Coffee makes me jittery and gives me heart palpitations! I usually stick with Diet Coke if I really need a caffeine boost.

Edit: Yay! Top! I didn't even try. :D

Theres two coffee stands right outside where I work. So I just walk out and get some. I have a long meeting to end the day so coffee and me are going to be best buds