Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I always wanted a skirt like that (just not in pink).

I have a grey/black/white one like it and a really nice red/maroon/white one too. Been awhile since I broke them out though :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't eaten anything at all today, I'm just working on my app. So hungry...

I just noticed its about 2 weeks away from shark week on Discovery Channel

street%20sharks2%20jawesome--article_image.jpg

Not cool.... EAT SOMETHING!

Food is your friend.

but I must submit, my app before Tuesday. Which means i have to finish my PS, edit it, give it to someone to proofread, cry after they hack it, edit it, give it to someone else to proofread, rage after they hack it, edit it again, give it to one more person to proofread, celebrate a submitable PS, submit, ????, and PROFIT.

I don't see any room for eating in there.

but I must submit, my app before Tuesday. Which means i have to finish my PS, edit it, give it to someone to proofread, cry after they hack it, edit it, give it to someone else to proofread, rage after they hack it, edit it again, give it to one more person to proofread, celebrate a submitable PS, submit, ????, and PROFIT.

I don't see any room for eating in there.

There is always time for eating.

TMS you dirty naughty naughty girl you.

Hey, bro, you set yourself up for that one. I just took the opportunity. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Guys i noticed i failed a class. It was coloring in kindergarten. Will this affect my med school chances

/troll

Guys i noticed i failed a class. It was coloring in kindergarten. Will this affect my med school chances

/troll

Actually, coloring within the lines is weakly correlated with Step 1 performance.

Go Caribbean.

/troll

I failed the "cutting on the straight line" test. :(

Truth be told, arts and crafts was terror for me in elementary. I never did well and always got chastised for coloring messy, writing messy, cutting messy, painting messy, etc. .

Showed them!

My handwriting is so very slightly better :laugh:

Truth be told, arts and crafts was terror for me in elementary. I never did well and always got chastised for coloring messy, writing messy, cutting messy, painting messy, etc. .

Showed them!

My handwriting is so very slightly better :laugh:

I was not very much of artist myself. It was probably because they kept trying to get me to paint/cut/color with my right hand. Left handers FTW :thumbup:

I was not very much of artist myself. It was probably because they kept trying to get me to paint/cut/color with my right hand. Left handers FTW :thumbup:

I just plain didn't care and was messy :laugh:

Free spirit FTW

I am a lefty for something. Golf, Tennis, Raquetball, Batting, eating. I write with my right hand. It looks like most peoples left hand writing though. My left hand writing likes like a codex for hieroglyphs

Look at all the people on our thread!