Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just took shots with my pilot... I feel bad ass.

I would be nervous about seeing my pilot drink shots.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
whatyousay your MCAT breakdown gave me the lolz

I felt that there were so many guides out there about what to do BEFORE the MCAT, but no one who was willing to talk about what you do DURING the MCAT.

I do it for SDN.

Wait, are you calling me a corn person? I thought you were a corn person.

Helotes+Corn+People.gif

You're both corn people.

I think we can all agree that the only state that matters is California, ... the rest are just filler. :cool:

FIFY

don't creep, join us. I could use more nor-cal peeps in here anyway

Haha okay I'll represent as much as I can. Except I'm going to be in Wyoming all week this week. Definitely a filler state.

BTW, kexy, i see you creeping!
how was the MCAT?

HORRIBLE. I am pretty sure there was some kind of mistake and my entire PS section was experimental. So I registered for a precautionary Sep 10 retake. Except there were no seats left in CA, so I had to sign up for one in Arizona. Another filler state.

HORRIBLE. I am pretty sure there was some kind of mistake and my entire PS section was experimental. So I registered for a precautionary Sep 10 retake. Except there were no seats left in CA, so I had to sign up for one in Arizona. Another filler state.

Inbefore40onMCAT

Members don't see this ad :)
I swear, the PS is becoming some sort of monster section. Why are they doing that, why must they torture us so.

Inbefore40onMCAT

Haha.. I do have a bet with my sister. If I do as well as my practice test average, I owe her $50, if I do worse, her $50 will ease my pain... somewhat.

I don't know if i got one PS question right :wtf:

Seriously. Every time I clicked "next" I was like "gen chem gen chem gen chem please" and the MCAT was like "physics physics physics physics SUCKER". :(

Haha.. I do have a bet with my sister. If I do as well as my practice test average, I owe her $50, if I do worse, her $50 will ease my pain... somewhat.

I've seen way too many "omg I thought I made a 20 turns out I made a 40" posts on here to take anyone's anxieties seriously until they get their score back :laugh:

I don't know if i got one PS question right :wtf:

Seriously. Every time I clicked "next" I was like "gen chem gen chem gen chem please" and the MCAT was like "physics physics physics physics SUCKER". :(

thats how mine was too, and it also made sure it was the physics questions I had most trouble with. Stupid, Stupid, stupid PS :mad::mad::mad::mad:

If I'm lucky enough to interview at UChic / NW, my first stop will be at a Chicago pizza joint.

20080509UnosMeatPizza.jpg