Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
No way. Physics is. You draw a FBD if you need to. Circle your givens, underline the unknowns, write equations, substitute and solve. All very very methodical and easy
hellllls no. physics can go into cardiac arrest and i won't even try to save it.

Members don't see this ad.

still haven't gone to the OC fair and it's making me kinda sad :(

I went for the first time ever since coming down here for school a couple of weeks ago. I was working too, got my parking comped, free entry, and got paid to go on rides. It was awesome.

Members don't see this ad :)
Connections with the 2016 peeps

Me and BLu-Tulane

Me and WYS:Texas Schools

Me and Buttermellow: Midwest schools

Me and BT Kitty: Kansas/mid west schools

Me and the cali peeps: UCSD

Me and random peeps: Case

I am now number 4, but there's only like 1,000 posts that separates me from top 3. darn you people! :mad:

I went for the first time ever since coming down here for school a couple of weeks ago. I was working too, got my parking comped, free entry, and got paid to go on rides. It was awesome.
ah yes, this was the time I was in Irvine! haha
Connections with the 2016 peeps

Me and BLu-Tulane

Me and WYS:Texas Schools

Me and Buttermellow: Midwest schools

Me and BT Kitty: Kansas/mid west schools

Me and the cali peeps: UCSD

Me and random peeps: Case
Oh! so there's definitely a chance! Pretty sure, if I have an acceptance, I have a chance with anyone. I'm only applying to like 40 schools all over the country :rolleyes:

I also know Keck is a very popular dream school for a few of us--me, TMS, and vandy.

Then there's NW (i'm not applying)-Steve, phnerd, codeblu.

Case--very, very popular!

Wake--probably just as popular!

I also want an MCAT score good enough to get past Wake's and Mayo's screens.

No way. Physics is. You draw a FBD if you need to. Circle your givens, underline the unknowns, write equations, substitute and solve. All very very methodical and easy

yeah, its never that simple in MCAT physics. They bury everything in useless crap and then force you to find answers to equations completely unrelated to the passage. Physics can get a gsw to the chest and i would let it die

I'm thinking of getting a new haircut. I'm not inspired nor am I motivated. just bored.

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah, its never that simple in MCAT physics. They bury everything in useless crap and then force you to find answers to equations completely unrelated to the passage. Physics can get a gsw to the chest and i would let it die

sure it is. man pre meds hate physics :laugh:. Physics 1 stuff mechanics is straight forward. Now E&M is a slightly different story. It takes some intuition which is what frustrates people. And most of it is pointless to the world outside of EE and electricians.

I do think that for pre meds there should be special chems, biology and physics. Makes things a little "easier" and put it into perspective.

this song has been hella (for you norcal peeps) stuck in my head!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82vpIsQ3lX8&ob=av2n[/YOUTUBE]

I'm applying to Wake, Tulane, and a few midwest schools too. I see there's no east coast love. Hoping that at least some of us get to be classmates

sure it is. man pre meds hate physics :laugh:. Physics 1 stuff mechanics is straight forward. Now E&M is a slightly different story. It takes some intuition which is what frustrates people. And most of it is pointless to the world outside of EE and electricians.

I do think that for pre meds there should be special chems, biology and physics. Makes things a little "easier" and put it into perspective.
I didn't hate physics when I took the class, just despised it during MCAT time.

Only east coast school im applying to is Maryland lolz

I'm applying to Wake, Tulane, and a few midwest schools too. I see there's no east coast love. Hoping that at least some of us get to be classmates
think we've discussed this, but I think are school list is EXTREMELY similar. Even if we don't go drinking soon, pretty sure we're running into each other at interviews :thumbup:
Im sure you are not. You must be an extraordinary jane :love:

:D
I was just mentally complaining how I wish I had a boyfriend to tell me that. Thanks, BMEN :love:

I have a lot of NY schools on my list, but I don't think anyone's from NY. But, I do know that WUBear is from NJ. possible drinking buddy if i interview :thumbup:

Columbia and NYMC are my NY schools.

Columbia :love:

psh no my stats aint that good. Plus im not a big ny fan. im southern and Midwestern raised. me and super NE cold do not mix well.
my stats ain't good either, but they have NYMC and Albany.
My stats don't stand up, but totally still applying to Einstein, NYU, and Columbia. siiiiigh. I'm not good enough for them :(

I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I will cry if UCLA, USC, UCSF, Colubia, Case, or Wake gives me an interview invite.

Oh i forgot i have HMS. super reach ...yea....

....yeah....i didn't even bother. I would, maybe, if they sent rejection letters on cupcakes :thumbup:

Their secondary fee is refundable if you dont get accepted. No harm applying. They sent me a letter for being a URM after my first MCAT so i decided why not. I've got some reaches on my list. oh wells.

Their secondary fee is refundable if you dont get accepted. No harm applying. They sent me a letter for being a URM after my first MCAT so i decided why not. I've got some reaches on my list. oh wells.
oh wow! nice! I also didn't know their fee was refundable. I have reaches, and they're REACHES, but i didn't bother with HMS.

oh wow! nice! I also didn't know their fee was refundable. I have reaches, and they're REACHES, but i didn't bother with HMS.
I didn't either until i read their website after I got their secondary and wondered if I should pay the fee to apply.

TBH I'd rather Baylor or any of my state schools. Waaaaaay cheaper :laugh: about 7X cheaper

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sometimes the heat is a curse :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I didn't hate physics when I took the class, just despised it during MCAT time.
This, physics class was not nearly as evil as MCAT physics was. Granted, i took physics back in 2005 so that could also be why i had such a hard time with it

think we've discussed this, but I think are school list is EXTREMELY similar. Even if we don't go drinking soon, pretty sure we're running into each other at interviews :thumbup:
Well hopefully we can make the first c/o 2016 happen before the interview trail.

I'm going to take this opportunity to say that I will cry if UCLA, USC, UCSF, Colubia, Case, or Wake gives me an interview invite.

Same, especially with the Cali schools they all seem like such reaches.

I think my only safety was my only DO school, TCOM... Ruh Roh Raggy!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sometimes the heat is a curse :laugh::laugh::laugh:
haha, that's where I was getting at ;)
This, physics class was not nearly as evil as MCAT physics was. Granted, i took physics back in 2005 so that could also be why i had such a hard time with it

Well hopefully we can make the first c/o 2016 happen before the interview trail.

Same, especially with the Cali schools they all seem like such reaches.
Man, back in '05, I was a Junior in HS. grandpa.

Yes to the meetup! I need to come by your pub!

and ugh, CA school and their reachiness :(

haha, that's where I was getting at ;)

Man, back in '05, I was a Junior in HS. grandpa.

Yes to the meetup! I need to come by your pub!

and ugh, CA school and their reachiness :(

05...I was fresh/soph? woah ...

Think you've seen 4 decades. Maybe not full odnes, but 4 none the less :laugh:
definitely not 4 FULL ones :thumbup: swear I'm not 40 and creepy.

3092ba1b3d86afe332f85311b7bbb945.jpg

(erm, is this SDN appropriate? I don't want to get banned :( )

Better safe than sorry.

Off to rewatch more Dr. who and sleep. Only 3 day work week this week.
Jawsome_Fullpic_1.gif

I assume no one is around... my flight doesn't leave until 5pm... so I get another day in Chicago. But once again I'm crazy and up at the crack of dawn with the chickens.

I also plan on spamming my way to about 4950... I don't know if I can do it. But I just want to get as high as possible, in the event that the internet don't work on the plane.