Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
All these flights are sounding expensive :laugh:

i charged all my fees, flights and hotels to my frequent flier credit card. pay it off with my summer stipend. get miles to use for next summer european adventure

Members don't see this ad.

ravioli-broccoli-salad-recipe.jpeg

Members don't see this ad :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW7j-gDytX8[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKB-wWK_K_Y[/YOUTUBE]

not to speak of the dreaded MCAT again, but same sentiment on my exam's PS. I flipped through page by page, only to find the horrendous physics questions. wtf happened to 50/50. I died a little for every gchem question that could've been :(

nothing eventful today. best friend broke up/got mutually broken up with his gf, so i was basically there as his text buddy while i studied/he moped.

helping a friend move into her new house tomorrow closer to LLUSM. exciting! thinking of buying her flowers and a vase as a housewarming thing.

then an SB date with said best friend to discus the breakup and remind him that he's not a douche (though he kinda was.)

Members don't see this ad :)
onward to make my present for a friend who's med white coat ceremony is on Thursday. I think i'm going to die a bit inside :( I know of 5 people who are going to be coated. good for them.

WTF where were my physics questions on the MCAT? I had like 90% gen chem, 10% physics. Physics would have been so much easier

trying to work on these TBR physics passages. good god, and to think i got an A in this class.

WTF where were my physics questions on the MCAT? I had like 90% gen chem, 10% physics. Physics would have been so much easier
you should've taken my exam then :mad: kept looking for this gchem questions. forgot, you're engineering.

more guests on board with every post i make.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSfleHFmUg0[/YOUTUBE]

you should've taken my exam then :mad: kept looking for this gchem questions. forgot, you're engineering.

I also TA for physics 1 and 2.

yes yes. that would have been perfect. considering its been 5 years now since gen chem it would have been easier.

I also TA for physics 1 and 2.

yes yes. that would have been perfect. considering its been 5 years now since gen chem it would have been easier.
funny, I TA for gen chem 1 and 2 haha

opposite sentiments.

funny, i think AAMC stalks us to give us more of what we hate the most. those evil ninjas :ninja:

funny, I TA for gen chem 1 and 2 haha

opposite sentiments.

funny, i think AAMC stalks us to give us more of what we hate the most. those evil ninjas :ninja:

I was supposed to TA for Gen chem last year but i ended up TAing Calc 1 and 2. Fat lot of good that did on the MCAT:laugh:

I was supposed to TA for Gen chem last year but i ended up TAing Calc 1 and 2. Fat lot of good that did on the MCAT:laugh:
meh, sure you did well enough, considering the number of interviews you have!:laugh:

meh, sure you did well enough, considering the number of interviews you have!:laugh:

I guess. Reading SDN just makes me feel bad about my score. Its like i could have done so much better and so much more.
as for interviews

moar_cat.jpg

BTW are you in santa barbara? thats where psych takes place!

I guess. Reading SDN just makes me feel bad about my score. Its like i could have done so much better and so much more.
as for interviews

moar_cat.jpg

BTW are you in santa barbara? thats where psych takes place!
oh please! be satisfied, bro!

and nope, no santa barbara for me. I live like 30 minutes from LLU :) psych? i've heard of it, never watched it.

oh please! be satisfied, bro!

and nope, no santa barbara for me. I live like 30 minutes from LLU :) psych? i've heard of it, never watched it.

NEVER! AMBITION!

say wuhhhh. Best be getting netflix and watching it

i can feel it!

EDIT: thought i was setting up in the bottom, for top post. cool.
email1.jpg

awww yeah

this would've made my PS section much easier. physics can go die in a fire. at least G-chem is easier to understand and process

this would've made my PS section much easier. physics can go die in a fire. at least G-chem is easier to understand and process

No way. Physics is. You draw a FBD if you need to. Circle your givens, underline the unknowns, write equations, substitute and solve. All very very methodical and easy