Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
*hides GameBoy pocket* Am not!

LOSER.

All the cool kids had a Gameboy Color. 15-bits of color for 15 times the fun.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know why I'm telling you this (setting myself up) but I actually own every console (handhelds included) since the NES and original GameBoy.

Does this happen to be you?

images

Did anyone have a sega mega drive? Remember when you had to blow in the cartridge and then into the main console to get it to work properly.

P.s. Hi. I just ninja'd my way in the conversation :)

Back in the day, Pokemon Red was 15^15 times the fun.

lolya. Spent at least a year of my life (hours played) at that game.

Oh, by the way ... are you looking to withdraw EDP from Kansas with your MCAT score, or are you just hoping for a scholarship offer?

Did anyone have a sega mega drive? Remember when you had to blow in the cartridge and then into the main console to get it to work properly.

:hello:

Old game cartridges are the best.

Members don't see this ad :)

WYS remembers. He's a very experienced blower.

I don't know why I'm telling you this (setting myself up) but I actually own every console (handhelds included) since the NES and original GameBoy.
DUDE!!! Me too, except for the Wii. That was where I quit.

But I still have my original 8bit Nintendo. And Duck Hunt.

lolya. Spent at least a year of my life (hours played) at that game.

Oh, by the way ... are you looking to withdraw EDP from Kansas with your MCAT score, or are you just hoping for a scholarship offer?

I was under the impression that you could not withdraw from EDP and be able to apply to other schools within the same cycle. I'll have to look into it and how KU and other schools would view that. I think I'd be more likely to get scholarship opportunities if I can show KU that I have the option of going somewhere else. Honestly, I'd go to any US allopathic school if I was offered a substantial scholarship or financial aid package.

Until this past Tuesday, I was praying that I earned a 10 in each subject on the MCAT. I figured Early Decision would be best at the time, since I really like KU. I hope they don't take advantage of the fact that I'd be locked in (if accepted) and offer a scholarship to a less competitive applicant. But I realize that I am very fortunate just to have the opportunity to attend somewhere, so it's not too bad. :)