Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Speaking of food I went to this restaurant and taphouse called Backcountry Pizza tonight. I got this fantastic BBQ chicken pizza with fried chicken, cheddar cheese, red onion, and BBQ sauce. Omg so amazing. And I had a really good brown ale too.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of food I went to this restaurant and taphouse called Backcountry Pizza tonight. I got this fantastic BBQ chicken pizza with fried chicken, cheddar cheese, red onion, and BBQ sauce. Omg so amazing. And I had a really good brown ale too.
Sounds good! But no chicken. :D

I don't know why I'm telling you this (setting myself up) but I actually own every console (handhelds included) since the NES and original GameBoy.

That is awesome. I love old video games.

Did anyone have a sega mega drive? Remember when you had to blow in the cartridge and then into the main console to get it to work properly.

P.s. Hi. I just ninja'd my way in the conversation :)

This is acceptable because your avatar makes me happy.

Don't let any girl tell you differently, we are almost as easily manipulated by food as men are.

I love a girl that can eat and hold her liquor.

+1. I can easily be bought with food.

Cougs... my mom is a pastry chef trained at the Sorbonne. Just sayin.....

Scambled and in a breakfast burrito with bacon and cheese? :D

OMGz... yes. Seriously. You're smart, you're beautiful... I wish I was muslim... So I could have you, BWSTW and the lovely sweet as pie buttermellow :love:

CORRECTION: Not Demi Moore.... Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz and JT. My bad guys.

How YOU doin'?

OMGz... yes. Seriously. You're smart, you're beautiful... I wish I was muslim... So I could have you, BWSTW and the lovely sweet as pie buttermellow :love:

Correction: Nevermind. I don't share.

Members don't see this ad :)

CORRECTION: Not Demi Moore.... Cameron Diaz. Cameron Diaz and JT. My bad guys.

:oops:

I think your mom might be the coolest person ever.

How YOU doin'?

Correction: Nevermind. I don't share.

Did you fail kindergarten? :p

Cougs... if you must know. I'm a bit of a flirt tramp whure.

Yes whure. Urban dictionary that. The second one fits moi.

Ps. I also speak fluent francais... est-ce que tu veux un chambre pour coucher avec moi c'est soir? ;)

Ps. I also speak fluent francais... est-ce que tu veux un chambre pour coucher avec moi c'est soir? ;)

:laugh: You are such a whure.

Also, that's a little dirty, but sounds so good in French :)

And like 3 other languages, right?

It is ok, I used to be a flirt tramp whure myself. I have much less energy now though, and need to save most of it for my man;)

Nadaba... you're awesome. I just can't believe you don't get to eat chicken balls, pork dumplings and all the other good things at dim sum. :(

It's ok... you can have bean curd.
I love chicken balls, I just don't eat them.

:oops:

I think your mom might be the coolest person ever.

For real. I don't mind taking vacations with my mother at all. This one time I went out with my cousin and our moms were chilling back in the hotel room. It was one of those out door hotel resorts in the Caribbean where you open the door and the pool is right there.

My cousin was like... hey CB... I bet you won't jump into the pool right now.

Well I did... with all my clothes on. But not after taking him with me and the other people we were out with. So me and my cousin show up to the room... DRENCHED... my mom handed us bottled water and towels. Didn't even say anything about us being drunk. AND, she brought us breakfast in the morning.

Truly best mom ever.

For real. I don't mind taking vacations with my mother at all. This one time I went out with my cousin and our moms were chilling back in the hotel room. It was one of those out door hotel resorts in the Caribbean where you open the door and the pool is right there.

My cousin was like... hey CB... I bet you won't jump into the pool right now.

Well I did... with all my clothes on. But not after taking him with me and the other people we were out with. So me and my cousin show up to the room... DRENCHED... my mom handed us bottled water and towels. Didn't even say anything about us being drunk. AND, she brought us breakfast in the morning.

Truly best mom ever.

So awesome. I love my mom (though if she were a pastry chef that would be an added bonus). When I went to London and Paris, it was with my mom, and it was an awesome vacation.

:laugh: You are such a whure.

Also, that's a little dirty, but sounds so good in French :)

I know right??? It's filthy... but sounds so sexy.

I love whispering something to a girl who doesn't understand French and then having her guess what I said... then I tell them and they giggle and we eye each other into making out.

I love whispering something to a girl who doesn't understand French and then having her guess what I said... then I tell them and they giggle and we eye each other into making out.

Honestly I don't know what girl could resist that.

Doesn't work all the time. Cuz if the girl has a boyfriend, I don't wanna be a homewrecker.

But yeah... Creme Brulee and French speak makes the girls go gaga.

It's more impressive when I bust out my OWN blow torch and flame the sugar in front of them...

Hahhaa...I love this link, and I love this smiley.
Yes. How do you know this? Stalkerazzi...

and YO MAN!????
Yep...my man;) He is pretty darn adorable.

I'm glad he didn't apply to my school....he is dangerous.

Hahhaa...I love this link, and I love this smiley.

Yep...my man;) He is pretty darn adorable.

I'm glad he didn't apply to my school....he is dangerous.

You just tripped up. All my schools can be crossed off the list of where you are in the country.

You never answered my question... how do you know how many languages I speak?

I am not dangerous!!! Right Bmellow, TMS??? I'm really not.

Doesn't work all the time. Cuz if the girl has a boyfriend, I don't wanna be a homewrecker.

But yeah... Creme Brulee and French speak makes the girls go gaga.

It's more impressive when I bust out my OWN blow torch and flame the sugar in front of them...

Kitchen torches turn me on.

JK. But seriously creme brulee is delicious :love:

You just tripped up. All my schools can be crossed off the list of where you are in the country.

You never answered my question... how do you know how many languages I speak?

I am not dangerous!!! Right Bmellow, TMS??? I'm really not.
I never trip up. Any information I give is intentional;)

Honestly, if you guessed (in private) I would totally tell you. There are at least two dozen people on SDN who know. I just don't want to POST it.

And you've mentioned it a couple of times. It is my job to read the forums, even if I'm not actively posting:cool:

I never trip up. Any information I give is intentional;)

Honestly, if you guessed (in private) I would totally tell you. There are at least two dozen people on SDN who know. I just don't want to POST it.

And you've mentioned it a couple of times. It is my job to read the forums, even if I'm not actively posting:cool:

Cool. Can't wait to move this to the private inbox.

And I have mentioned it. So you read all of our SPAM????

HOW???