Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
:hello:

I missed all the cougs convo! But, I just made bruschetta with my homegrown tomatoes and basil. It was delicious :)

Also, I know I missed the video game talk, but Super Smash Bros Melee and Mario Party are the bestest games ever!
sheik-character-super-smash-bros-melee-screenshot.jpg

Sheik, ftw!:love:

Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck! As much as we would love to have you in 2017...I hope tuesday goes awesomely well!!!!! :luck::luck::luck::luck:

The dark side? :(
Thank you! Have you taken yours already? I think goose did already, and you two were doing quite well for yourselves :D
I like Super Smash 64 :) Only cause I hardly ever play Melee.
hm, I haven't played that yet! Perhaps if I'm in your area for interviews, we should play+bake :love:

Thank you! Have you taken yours already? I think goose did already, and you two were doing quite well for yourselves :D

hm, I haven't played that yet! Perhaps if I'm in your area for interviews, we should play+bake :love:

Yes, video games + baking = win!

I had an inkling :laugh:

My friend showed me his med school syllabus for the WEEK, and it was like 100 pages. :scared:

Not gonna lie, I'm a little bit scared ****less by the idea of actually being in med school. But I guess like all things in life, I'll adjust.

Yeah. Our "study guide" plus the notes plus MY notes for the week are well over 200 pages

Hey, does anyone have a new Mac (running Lion)? On my last Mac (2 years old, Snow Leopard) I could do a 3 finger swipe to scroll straight to the bottom of a web page. This new one doesnt do that and I can't find any setting to change it. The only web solution I found seems really complicated.

Yeah. Our "study guide" plus the notes plus MY notes for the week are well over 200 pages

Hey, does anyone have a new Mac (running Lion)? On my last Mac (2 years old, Snow Leopard) I could do a 3 finger swipe to scroll straight to the bottom of a web page. This new one doesnt do that and I can't find any setting to change it. The only web solution I found seems really complicated.

:eek: Good thing I'm a quick reader, I guess...

:eek: Good thing I'm a quick reader, I guess...
That is all stuff I have to memorize:(

There will be more on Monday.

What do people say? Med school is like eating 100 pancakes a week. You can eat them however you want. But if you don't eat any on Monday, Tuesday is going to suck.

Not gonna lie, I'm a little bit scared ****less by the idea of actually being in med school. But I guess like all things in life, I'll adjust.
this :thumbup:
Do you have a specific score that you're aiming for? :luck:

Classics ftw.
hm, I mean, I got a 24 first time, so hoping for just basic 30. Anything over would be icing on the cake :D

I tired that, and the three finger swipe works for me :confused:

Man, I've been stuck on this Duke secondary for the longest time......

must complete......

I'm not running Lion... thank god. I hear it's buggy. And OMG.

What do people say? Med school is like eating 100 pancakes a week. You can eat them however you want. But if you don't eat any on Monday, Tuesday is going to suck.

Are you expected to memorize all of it? Or just... as much as you can?

/wrists

this :thumbup:

hm, I mean, I got a 24 first time, so hoping for just basic 30. Anything over would be icing on the cake :D

I tired that, and the three finger swipe works for me :confused:

You got this! And have you upgraded to Lion like Cougs?

It's not that bad. I mean, you might run out of toilet paper, but it's a small price to pay.

I don't wanna be a yuppy! I'm gonna be Dr.Goodnsexy.

"I told you, my name is Dr. Cahill."

And not quite related:

"Now that the garbage is gone, Doctor, perhaps you can help me with my sexual inhibitions."