Class of 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Started by Arjuna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They can... but they have to be all serious and set an example. God knows, I am a horrible example to follow... Plus I can't be sarcastic as a mod... that would KILL me



You sexy and you know it!!!! You got me lovestoned.

[YOUTUBE]QUuKvHHt8Sk[/YOUTUBE]



yay!!!!!

i love JT. You give me JT, i give you jessica alba.

1282364220202.gif
 
Oh, you mean # of bans? Yeah there have been a relatively high number of spammers over the last few days. I thought you meant we were being snarky or condescending in our posts. 😳

lol no CB and I are king and queen of snark in here. the more sardonic and acerbic your wit, the better. 👍
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you sure your palate is refined enough for Hoegaarden? One can never be to careful. A high-quality Belgian wheat is a terrible thing to waste...

I don't know if my palate is refined, but I've had a couple of Belgian ales in Brussels and drank quite a few steins at Oktoberfest in Munich.

Does that qualify me for having some sort of frame of reference to enjoy Hoegaarden? or are you going to relegate me to the college choice trifecta of natty light, pbr and keystone? blechhhh. please don't! i promise to be a good girl 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad