Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
whats up! lets keep pushin' 😎
how are your classes going?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
whats up! lets keep pushin' 😎
how are your classes going?
come on..7 people on this forum and no posting? we gotta catch up to 2018.
they're delicious. i'm on top 👍 winning..biwinning!
how are you?
they're delicious. i'm on top 👍 winning..biwinning!
how are you?
goosewing, tatertots please stop lurking and push this thread to victory😀
just finished summer 1 classes today. expecting an A 🙂
Oh what did you take? Are you taking classes during the next session?
english and religion. easy classes. i would be taking humanities and anthropology and i'm studying for the mcat
english and religion. easy classes. i would be taking humanities and anthropology and i'm studying for the mcat
Oh fun. I <3 Anthro. Secretly I wanted to be an anthro major but didn't make that decision until it was too late haha.

i dont even know what to expect. i have no idea what anthro is all about 😳
Yea me either. Freshman year I signed up for it because I heard it was easy and had no idea what it was about. Then I fell in love. Its super interesting.

that's reassuring. i hope mine turns out great like yours![]()
Haha don't get your hopes up too much. There can be a lot of dry reading in Anthro.
Hey Cg, you still there ?
Don't want to hang out with me? =P
i was just wondering why she stopped posting 😕sorry I'm writing up a stupid biology lab..grrr so stupid!
haha but yeah I was an anthro major for theee LONGESTTTT time EVER! I practically can double major in it since I took most of the required classes. I got really bored of it really fast. I mean, the subject of cultural anthro is super interesting, but I wasn't into the rest of anthro..the archeo, the linguists, the biological..
sorry I'm writing up a stupid biology lab..grrr so stupid!
haha but yeah I was an anthro major for theee LONGESTTTT time EVER! I practically can double major in it since I took most of the required classes. I got really bored of it really fast. I mean, the subject of cultural anthro is super interesting, but I wasn't into the rest of anthro..the archeo, the linguists, the biological..
Well i guess i'm gonna have to go hard at it like i'm taking orgo or something🙄
Here where I go to school there is only 1 archeo, 1 linguistic and 1 biological anthro class. All the upper divs are pretty much cultural anthro.
i sure hope so![]()

Caligirl14 needs to post more. Actually just post a large version of your avatar 😛
Unless the 14 refers to age...![]()
brb..off to get in n out.. 😀 ozzie wouldn't know what that is but tater tot does!!!! heaven in my stomach 🙂

I still have to try 5 guys though. My dad says its better but my brother disagrees.haha that pic of me is enough!
no not my age xD
That avatar is actually you? Brave.
<------My Avatar is also a picture of me. I am a sophisticated potato in RL. How do you think this will effect my Med School apps?
Caligirl14 needs to post more. Actually just post a large version of your avatar 😛
Unless the 14 refers to age...![]()
While my avatar is not a picture of me, it is a picture of one of my engines. If i can find it, ill change it to a picture of me fighting a fire.That avatar is actually you? Brave.
<------My Avatar is also a picture of me. I am a sophisticated potato in RL. How do you think this will effect my Med School apps?
sorry I'm writing up a stupid biology lab..grrr so stupid!
haha but yeah I was an anthro major for theee LONGESTTTT time EVER! I practically can double major in it since I took most of the required classes. I got really bored of it really fast. I mean, the subject of cultural anthro is super interesting, but I wasn't into the rest of anthro..the archeo, the linguists, the biological..
haha that pic of me is enough!
no not my age xD
BlasphemyDon't be fooled men. Caligirl is really a dude (with a peniss).
Don't be fooled men. Caligirl is really a dude (with a peniss).





Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.